Photo

RIU RM Palace Brides??

• Please log in to reply
4120 replies to this topic

#3351 Nicyx

Nicyx
  • 2,914 posts

Posted 31 January 2011 - 08:58 AM

Hi shell, yes i read this but i really wanted my mum and dad, i know its not a huge deal but just wanted them to feel more involved.... if you know what i mean x

#3352 janapana

janapana
    • 591 posts

Posted 31 January 2011 - 10:33 AM

nicy, how long before your wedding do your mum and dad get there? i reckon there´ll still be time to process all the details if they wait til after your they get there.

#3353 Nicyx

Nicyx
      • 2,914 posts

Posted 31 January 2011 - 11:24 AM

We arrive on Sun the 1st, Mum & Dad get there Mon 2nd and we get married Fri 6th? So im hoping the will let us have the meeting on the Tues? But then dont they do the blood tests at the meeting?

How did you get on with them Jo? Do the have the results back really quickly? Sorry how does it work?

Thanks

xox

#3354 janapana

janapana
        • 591 posts

Posted 31 January 2011 - 12:53 PM

Originally Posted by Nicyx 

We arrive on Sun the 1st, Mum & Dad get there Mon 2nd and we get married Fri 6th? So im hoping the will let us have the meeting on the Tues? But then dont they do the blood tests at the meeting?

How did you get on with them Jo? Do the have the results back really quickly? Sorry how does it work?

Thanks

xox

Yeah they do the blood test at the meeting, there's a doctor and nurse that take you to the upstairs part of the lobby during your meeting. I never had the results back, I just assumed everything was ok! You only have to be there 3 days before the wedding, so Tuesday should still be ok for getting the formalities sorted.... they might let you take your mum and dad´s passports over a day later..... Give it another month or so then email and ask.

#3355 Nicyx

Nicyx
          • 2,914 posts

Posted 31 January 2011 - 01:01 PM

Thanks Jo... Thats great :-) Yeah i will email WC mid/end feb!!! Hopefully they be ok, if i get it in writing i will print and take email so they cant go back on their word x

#3356 SeeFlowers

SeeFlowers
            • 212 posts

Posted 02 February 2011 - 08:02 AM

Woohoo... just placed the order for my pre-travel brochures, a hat for my dad and a tshirt for me at vistaprint.com all for $12 including shipping!! Love it!

Riu Palace Riviera Maya- April 29,2011

#3357 Nicyx

Nicyx
              • 2,914 posts

Posted 02 February 2011 - 08:27 AM

seeflowers, thats a bargain :-) Fantastic x I need to head to Vista shortly as im going to do my Programs and order me a t-shirt too :-) x

#3358 SeeFlowers

SeeFlowers
                • 212 posts

Posted 02 February 2011 - 08:50 AM

i got a discount link from someone on another thread. Normally all that stuff I ordered would be like $70... Let me know if you want me to email you the vista sale link.

Riu Palace Riviera Maya- April 29,2011

#3359 Nicyx

Nicyx
                  • 2,914 posts

Posted 02 February 2011 - 09:06 AM

Brilliant, thanks, not sure exactly when im ordering from there yet as i need to confrim times etc with my WC, but if you could email me the link that would be great... Just incase :)

My email is nicyx@hotmail.com

Thanks very much x

#3360 vlvetter7

vlvetter7
                    • 293 posts

Posted 02 February 2011 - 09:56 AM

What kind of t-shirt are you gals ordering?

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users