vlvetter7
  • 293 posts

Posted 21 September 2010 - 11:36 AM

If only it didn't cost $500!...

#3032 dana

dana
    • 285 posts

Posted 21 September 2010 - 12:17 PM

Virginia-I never used them either, but always wondered how well they worked.

I completely understand the dress doubt. I found my dress back in December in Pittsburgh (5 hours away) and really liked it. Then went dress shopping with mom and she feel in love with another more formal dress. I liked it, but it was so heavy so I landed up getting the other one. I have had doubts ever since esp b/c my mom really didn't like it that much, but my sister kept reminding me that I kept comparing every dress to it. Then I go for the dress fitting and it's so big and looks awful which didn't help, I can't wait for next week to make me feel better about it.

Every girl I've heard had doubts about their dress and went shopping again always seem to keep the same dress.

#3033 vlvetter7

vlvetter7
      • 293 posts

Posted 22 September 2010 - 04:54 AM

Anyone doing a wedding website? If so, what types of things are you putting on them?

#3034 Nicyx

Nicyx
        • 2,914 posts

Posted 22 September 2010 - 11:36 AM

Here is a link to our site

http://www.momentvil...n2011?welcome=1

What do you think? x

#3035 aalva416

aalva416
          • 58 posts

Posted 22 September 2010 - 07:17 PM

Sent out my Wedding Update Newsletters today!! Hopefully people start to book! EEK!!

#3036 SCarp

SCarp
            • 28 posts

Posted 22 September 2010 - 10:01 PM

I would love to learn Spanish, but yeah, not sure if I want to spend that much money to learn... however living in Houston and working as a nurse I could use it ALOT on my floor. I should make that my new years resolution or something...

I made a wedding website and have actually used it a lot to communicate information to the guests. I have info about the travel details and weather, and did bios on the wedding party. But I guess now that I have the destinationweddings.com one I didn't necessarily need two! You can check it out if you want ideas: www.theknot.com/ourwedding/TylerCarpenter&StephanieSmith

#3037 Nicyx

Nicyx
              • 2,914 posts

Posted 23 September 2010 - 01:46 AM

Originally Posted by aalva416 

Sent out my Wedding Update Newsletters today!! Hopefully people start to book! EEK!!

Brilliant, how exciting :-) x

#3038 dana

dana
                • 285 posts

Posted 23 September 2010 - 03:39 AM

Nicyx-Your website looks great. Seems like we both have alot of the same information.

Aalva-What did you include in your newsletter? I just sent out my pretravel brochures with luggage tags yesterday too!

#3039 vlvetter7

vlvetter7
                  • 293 posts

Posted 23 September 2010 - 06:01 AM

Nic and Dana - we did a website too. www.ginnyandjoe.com  I was hoping to make an update and add a few details but I think we've all covered most of the same stuff! :-)

Aalva - I'd love to hear what types of info you put in your newsletter and the layout you chose...

#3040 Nicyx

Nicyx
                    • 2,914 posts

Posted 23 September 2010 - 10:04 AM

V... Love your website :-) Its great x

Dana... yeah... alot of the info is the same so thats a good thing!! :-) x

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users