Photo

RIU RM Palace Brides??

• Please log in to reply
4120 replies to this topic

#2891 jetsbride

jetsbride
  • 794 posts

Posted 29 July 2010 - 05:39 AM

Jannae - So glad to hear things are changing for the better for you :) 

I am trying to figure out this new layout too...it's confusing now but I am sure it will be way better in the long run!

#2892 Nicyx

Nicyx
    • 2,914 posts

Posted 29 July 2010 - 10:39 AM

Sent to everyone who has asked :-)

I know what you mean jetsbride.... took me long enough to get used to the other layout!!! haha x

#2893 Nicyx

Nicyx
      • 2,914 posts

Posted 29 July 2010 - 12:36 PM

OMG i was walking past a shoe shop in Carlisle today and through the window i saw these

DSC03722.JPG

th_DSC03723[1].jpg

They are just perfect..... £6.99, WHAT A BLOODY BARGAIN!!!!!!  They look so nice on aswell, the pix hardley do it any justice!!! and they will fit my " I DO " stickers on the bottom perfectly :-) And the heel isnt to high, i love HIGH heels but as im going barefoot for the ceremony i dont want anything high as my dress would look odd!!! either too short with shoes or too long without and i think these will be perfect :-) Im so so pleased with them xox 

#2894 dana

dana
        • 285 posts

Posted 29 July 2010 - 02:05 PM

Nicole-

Thank you so much for the information, I did get it all.

#2895 jrb

jrb
          • 83 posts

Posted 30 July 2010 - 11:50 AM

We just e mailed the hotel and got a quick responce! Just wanted to let them know we are bringing down our own officient, but still planning on doing the legal wedding with the judge. Just perfect!

Can someone tell me... Is there a microphone for the beach wedding? Also is there a sound system for our music...cd or iPod?

I am getting so excited to get the details from the hotel. And too see what extras I will need. I have a feeling it's gonna add up.

#2896 *Linds*

*Linds*
            • 5,776 posts

Posted 02 August 2010 - 11:45 AM

Hey girls! How is everyone doing!??! I've been MIA and this new lay out is throwing me off!

Loving married life! <3

#2897 Nicyx

Nicyx
              • 2,914 posts

Posted 04 August 2010 - 10:50 AM

WOW... this thread is very quiet lately.... Thought id bring it back to life.

I have ordered this bag, just to have on the table really for the reception etc.. as i dont really wana just have lip gloss, perfume, mirror etc on the table when having the reception and i dont want my mum to have to keep hold of everything so i thought, new bag... any excuse eh!! haha.....

http://www.snugglesh...and-p-3504.html 

Its cute i think, i just hope its ok when i get it.... fits what i want and the colour is ok, my colours are aqua/white and this is the closest i could find so im sure it will be fine?

How are you ladies? Any more planning been done?

Hey Linds, did you ever post you review and planning thread? Im not sure if ive just missed it, especially now as the site has changed, i always feel like im missing something now!!!! xox

#2898 *Linds*

*Linds*
                • 5,776 posts

Posted 04 August 2010 - 02:25 PM

I haven't done a review yet...I suck! My goal is to get my thank you cards out from my AHR first then get a review posted! I know I am missing a ton because of the new site!!!! AHHH! I need to sit down and figure it out at some point!

Loving married life! <3

#2899 JNagan2011

JNagan2011
                  • 451 posts

Posted 04 August 2010 - 08:42 PM

Cute bag Nicola!! It has been quiet lately which is good because my internship is sucking the life out of me right now. I am only checking in about 2x a week to take a break from studying :)... Luckily most my planning I needed to get done early on is done, the little stuff can wait until I return to MN in the fall. 

Oh yes I do have good news... we had 8 more people book over the last couple of weeks bringing our count to 23 plus the two of us. This is not even including my FI brother's family (which will be 6 more) who will most definitely be booking soon. They are driving me nuts though that they haven't booked or got their passports yet. They have our 3 flower girls and were the ones who really wanted us to do a DW; and besides Kory would be devastated if they for some reason didn't make it. So hopefully thel will book soon!

#2900 *Linds*

*Linds*
                    • 5,776 posts

Posted 05 August 2010 - 05:43 PM

Jen- it sounds like you are going to end up with a great number of guests!

Loving married life! <3

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users