Photo

RIU RM Palace Brides??

• Please log in to reply
4120 replies to this topic

#281 jetsbride

jetsbride
  • 794 posts

Posted 28 April 2009 - 12:43 PM

Kelly - Awesome luck you have, that is quite the streak!!! Post the pictures of your dress...

Josie - I am at work so i am going to have to look at the house pictures later but congrats on closing on your new home! and Happy belated birthday!

#282 tylersgirl

tylersgirl
    • 1,681 posts

Posted 28 April 2009 - 12:59 PM

Josie!!! It is beautiful! I love it. Gorgeous granite in the kitchen and I love how it is so nice and new Congrats!

#283 shellk

shellk
      • 1,784 posts

Posted 28 April 2009 - 03:22 PM

josie - hope you had a great birthday.your house looks great congrats.are your h2b,s parents happier now lol?

kelly - send me some of your luck ready for the lottery on saturday.dress pics?

i am glad you are all keeping calm about the swine flu i am sure that it will have all calmed down in a few weeks.it is nice to know that it is not near rm tho.

#284 chloe55

chloe55
        • 162 posts

Posted 28 April 2009 - 04:04 PM

So, after I posted the thing about my lucky day, I read the post from the girl who is in Mexico and 90% of her guests cancelled. I just feel horrible for her. I feel kinda bad that I was so excited and she's going through this. I don't know what I would do if that happened to me. I'm praying for her and all the girls that are getting married soon. You'll be fine tylersgirl, they won't let this carry on for much longer, but those poor girls who are getting married in May

Woohoo Josie! New house! So exciting!

Well, without further adieu, here it is ...

Click the image to open in full size.

I wasn't too sure about it, but all the girls I was with said it looked really good on me. Then I went back alone yesterday to see what I thought when I didn't have 5 people giving me their opinion, and I still liked it best, so that settled it.

This is the other one I liked that I actually ordered in, and it's the one that you girls liked best too. I still love it, but it was kind of heavy and uncomfortable.

Click the image to open in full size.

As far as the luck thing goes, I was leaving work on thursday, and waiting for my car from valet and I got pooped on by a bird. It sucked, but maybe it was worth it if it brought me all this luck!

#285 tylersgirl

tylersgirl
          • 1,681 posts

Posted 28 April 2009 - 04:10 PM

OMG! You look so radiant and beautiful! Perfect choice! I love it!

That is funny about the bird. I got pooped on once, but it never brought me luck, haha.

#286 JOSIE

JOSIE
            • 1,792 posts

Posted 28 April 2009 - 04:25 PM

My car just got pooped on yesterday! Wish me luck! Fabulous dress. it is so light and yet still so sophisticated!!!! I absolutely LOVE IT!!! The straps are so cute and I love the little bit of sparkle, and of course the rouching!

#287 shellk

shellk
              • 1,784 posts

Posted 28 April 2009 - 05:03 PM

the dress is beautiful and you look great in it. i can understand why you chose that one.but i love the bottom of the other one

#288 jetsbride

jetsbride
                • 794 posts

Posted 29 April 2009 - 11:16 AM

Beautiful dress Kelly!!! I love the sparkle around the neckline, it looks awesome on you!

#289 JOSIE

JOSIE
                  • 1,792 posts

Posted 29 April 2009 - 11:19 AM

hey ladies - quick question: Are any of you planning on doing BM dresses with a pattern? I thought sundresses would be cute and found some cute ones with floral patterns etc....but then i thought it wouldnt work with the girls holding flowers and having floral dresses...too busy!

Thoughts?

#290 jetsbride

jetsbride
                    • 794 posts

Posted 29 April 2009 - 11:23 AM

I have also been wondering the same thing. I love the dresses with the hibicus flowers on them though, they are beautiful. I am interested in hearing everyones opinion...

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users