Photo

RIU RM Palace Brides??

• Please log in to reply
4120 replies to this topic

#2881 Nicyx

Nicyx
  • 2,914 posts

Posted 27 July 2010 - 10:42 PM

Need to get used to this new layout... its like learning all over again!!! lol x

Stephen and I met 9 years ago yesterday!!!! :-) x

#2882 vlvetter7

vlvetter7
    • 293 posts

Posted 28 July 2010 - 08:59 AM

I never mastered the old layout...now I'm completely confused. Haha.

Originally Posted by Nicyx 

Need to get used to this new layout... its like learning all over again!!! lol x

Stephen and I met 9 years ago yesterday!!!! :-) x

#2883 Nicyx

Nicyx
      • 2,914 posts

Posted 28 July 2010 - 11:01 AM

Ooooo... Today and yesterday Ive had emails from Nancy & Ana at the Riu... So So Excited, feels even more real now ive had talks with them.

THEY ARE SO SO quick at getting back to me as well, FANTASTIC. I thought they would have waited a while as i still have 9 months but no they are great... answered all my questions so far :-)

Wedding time and date confirmed.... Pix of flowers and cake options sent, prices for videographer and photographer.

Which resturants we can choose (Bogo or Chillis @ 6.45 or 6.30 as we have under 27 guests) ARGH!!!! Its all good :-) and i am loving it more and more everyday!!!! xoxo 

#2884 vlvetter7

vlvetter7
        • 293 posts

Posted 28 July 2010 - 11:48 AM

Nic will you forward me the pictures of the flowers and anything else they may have sent?

Originally Posted by Nicyx 

Ooooo... Today and yesterday Ive had emails from Nancy & Ana at the Riu... So So Excited, feels even more real now ive had talks with them.

THEY ARE SO SO quick at getting back to me as well, FANTASTIC. I thought they would have waited a while as i still have 9 months but no they are great... answered all my questions so far :-)

Wedding time and date confirmed.... Pix of flowers and cake options sent, prices for videographer and photographer.

Which resturants we can choose (Bogo or Chillis @ 6.45 or 6.30 as we have under 27 guests) ARGH!!!! Its all good :-) and i am loving it more and more everyday!!!! xoxo 

#2885 Nicyx

Nicyx
          • 2,914 posts

Posted 28 July 2010 - 01:24 PM

Sent :-) Glad you got ok xox

#2886 JNagan2011

JNagan2011
            • 451 posts

Posted 28 July 2010 - 02:50 PM

Oh me too! :)  I will PM you my email address!

Originally Posted by vlvetter7 

Nic will you forward me the pictures of the flowers and anything else they may have sent?

#2887 LadyTrunck

LadyTrunck
              • 1,114 posts

Posted 28 July 2010 - 07:58 PM

OK can I just say WTF is this new layout?!  Just came on to browse (been SOOOO busy lately!) and I'm lost!!! As I'm sure everyone is saying....

Miss you girls- I promise once things calm down I'll be on more.  Remember that we just moved to LA?  Well, it's totes not working out and we're moving home to DENVER!  I got a sweet job, and I'll leave in 2 weeks.... DH leaves end of Aug :(  It's for the best, but I'm just a basketcase right now!

I'm so excited that everyones dates are coming up!  YAY!

Married to my BEST FRIEND!
                July 7, 2010!!My Planning Thread: http://bestdestinati....ns-pics-60834/
                Non-Pro Pics:
                http://bestdestinati....ro-pics-61751/
                Trash the dress!:http://bestdestinati....a-dumas-61397/

#2888 JNagan2011

JNagan2011
                • 451 posts

Posted 28 July 2010 - 09:22 PM

Originally Posted by LadyTrunck 

OK can I just say WTF is this new layout?!  Just came on to browse (been SOOOO busy lately!) and I'm lost!!! As I'm sure everyone is saying....

Miss you girls- I promise once things calm down I'll be on more.  Remember that we just moved to LA?  Well, it's totes not working out and we're moving home to DENVER!  I got a sweet job, and I'll leave in 2 weeks.... DH leaves end of Aug :(  It's for the best, but I'm just a basketcase right now!

I'm so excited that everyones dates are coming up!  YAY!

so glad to hear things are working out!! Good luck with the move!

#2889 Nicyx

Nicyx
                  • 2,914 posts

Posted 28 July 2010 - 10:41 PM

Sent to you 2 Jen xox

#2890 dana

dana
                    • 285 posts

Posted 29 July 2010 - 02:12 AM

Can you send it to me too. I only have 3 months left and I don't even have this stuff confirmed. Maybe I will email them today.  Thanks!

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users