Photo

RIU RM Palace Brides??

• Please log in to reply
4120 replies to this topic

#2841 janapana

janapana
  • 591 posts

Posted 12 July 2010 - 07:18 AM

jannae, just added you on fb, your profile pic is beautiful.

#2842 jetsbride

jetsbride
    • 794 posts

Posted 12 July 2010 - 09:35 AM

Nic - You had mentioned you got your fans from Kerry but would you happen to know where she got them? A friend of mine is looking for fans so I told her I would look around. Also, I like the fans without the bows and I love the jewelry you got! :)

Linds - I definately know how you feel, I want to be back at the the RPRM soooo bad!!! It's 7 months today since I was married there (I can't believe time has gone by sooo fast) I can't wait to go back one day!

Jannae - congratulations on being a MRS!!!!! I will make you a facebook friend after work to check oput your photos, can't wait to see them!!! So happy you had a great time and I can't wait to read your review! :)

#2843 jetsbride

jetsbride
      • 794 posts

Posted 12 July 2010 - 09:40 AM

Too funny, I just looked at my ticker and I have actually been married 8 months, not 7...
        time really does fly. It's been a fabulous 8 months :)

#2844 Nicyx

Nicyx
        • 2,914 posts

Posted 12 July 2010 - 02:24 PM

Quote:
          Originally Posted by jetsbride
          Nic - You had mentioned you got your fans from Kerry but would you happen to know where she got them? A friend of mine is looking for fans so I told her I would look around. Also, I like the fans without the bows and I love the jewelry you got! :)

Linds - I definately know how you feel, I want to be back at the the RPRM soooo bad!!! It's 7 months today since I was married there (I can't believe time has gone by sooo fast) I can't wait to go back one day!

Jannae - congratulations on being a MRS!!!!! I will make you a facebook friend after work to check oput your photos, can't wait to see them!!! So happy you had a great time and I can't wait to read your review! :)
          Hi, Awwww, 8 Months already, Congrats, i joined here in Jan so i missed your wedding but i have had sneaky peeks at your stuff, wow i remember joining here and you'd just got wed, time really does fly, that is so scary :-) x

The fans were from ebay so i would suggest looking there, to be honest i decided i wanted fans but hadnt looked, but fell lucky :-)

I will have a look to see if i can see them on ebay anywhere xox

#2845 aalva416

aalva416
          • 58 posts

Posted 12 July 2010 - 10:10 PM

HEEEELLLLLLLOOOOOO LADIES!!!
            I'm back! I was banned for the last month! (I tried to get a higher membership with my Paypal and the payment didn't go through for some reason... and they banned me!)

WOW can't believe all that's happened! I've missed you all! Jannae, Paige, Lindsey, and anyone else I might have forgotten.... Congrats on being MRS!!!!!

So exciting! On June 25, it was exactly a year before I'll be wed! Can't wait ladies!
            My fi and I spent that weekend taking our engagement pics... my cousin Krystal (only 19!!) shot them... and she's also going to be our wedding photographer.
            I have an album of them on my FB page.... just look me up, Adrienne Alvarez in El Paso.

Well... just got caught up with all that's happened over the last month... LOL I was going through withdrawals ladies! This site is SO addicting!
            So glad to be back!
            Love you all!
            Adrienne
            Click the image to open in full size.

#2846 vlvetter7

vlvetter7
            • 293 posts

Posted 13 July 2010 - 08:01 AM

Welcome back Adrienne! It was quiet for awhile on this thread so you didn't miss TOOO much while you were away but we missed you! I'm giong to look for you on facebook. Your engagement picture is great. Can't wait to see more of them.

#2847 vlvetter7

vlvetter7
              • 293 posts

Posted 13 July 2010 - 08:12 AM

Quote:
                Originally Posted by jetsbride
                Too funny, I just looked at my ticker and I have actually been married 8 months, not 7...
                time really does fly. It's been a fabulous 8 months :)
                Lisa - it's so funny. I remember joining and reading the thread right when you had gotten married. I thought that my wedding seemed SO far away then. Now I'm only 8 1/2 months away! It's creeping up slowly but surely! All along I thought I was so prepared but recently I'm feeling like I still have SO much to do. I have my dress and my photographer (thanks Kimmy!). The RPRM and my honeymoon are booked. Save the Dates are out and invitations picked out (for the most part). But that's it...guess I need to get cracking here. Ahhh!

#2848 *Linds*

*Linds*
                • 5,776 posts

Posted 13 July 2010 - 09:11 AM

Lisa- OMG I CANNOT even believe that it has been 8 months since your wedding! That is SO SO SO insanse because I can totally remember discussing details before you left!!!! Wow! Time really does fly!

Adrienne- AYAYAYAYAYA!!! You're back! I love love love your Epics, but you probably already know that since I commented all over them! hehe!

Jannae- more pics! more pics! more pics! Gosh you were gorgeous!
                  Loving married life! <3

#2849 vlvetter7

vlvetter7
                  • 293 posts

Posted 14 July 2010 - 12:51 PM

Adrienne - checked out all your engagement pictures. Amazing. Your cousin is super talented.

Jannae - dying to read your review and see more pictures!!! :)

#2850 janapana

janapana
                    • 591 posts

Posted 16 July 2010 - 10:22 AM

linds, thanks for adding me on fb

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users