Photo

RIU RM Palace Brides??

• Please log in to reply
4120 replies to this topic

#2831 LadyTrunck

LadyTrunck
  • 1,114 posts

Posted 11 July 2010 - 01:33 AM

Ladies!!!! I am back and driving 5 hours home from the airport- have to admit- I am SO sorry it's over!!!! But our wedding was PERFECT!!!!!! I have a ton of details to share, and tons of pics- I already got my TTD pics back!! My friends will be posting them on fb too- I already changed my profile pic the second I hit US soil:) add me if you want- Jannae Ibarra.

Promise I'll be back soon w a review!! Xoxoxoxoxo
    Married to my BEST FRIEND!
    July 7, 2010!!My Planning Thread: http://bestdestinati....ns-pics-60834/
    Non-Pro Pics:
    http://bestdestinati....ro-pics-61751/
    Trash the dress!:http://bestdestinati....a-dumas-61397/

#2832 JNagan2011

JNagan2011
    • 451 posts

Posted 11 July 2010 - 03:52 AM

YAY congrats Jannae, can't wait to read all about it! Added you on FB :)

#2833 Nicyx

Nicyx
      • 2,914 posts

Posted 11 July 2010 - 05:21 AM

Quote:
        Originally Posted by LadyTrunck
        Ladies!!!! I am back and driving 5 hours home from the airport- have to admit- I am SO sorry it's over!!!! But our wedding was PERFECT!!!!!! I have a ton of details to share, and tons of pics- I already got my TTD pics back!! My friends will be posting them on fb too- I already changed my profile pic the second I hit US soil:) add me if you want- Jannae Ibarra.

Promise I'll be back soon w a review!! Xoxoxoxoxo
        CONGRATULATIONS :-) SO SO glad to hear you had a PERFECT wedding, I have just sent you a friend req on FB. Your profile pic is STUNNING :-) x Cant wait to read your review and see your pic xox

Welcome back.

And thanks Jen on the feedbck for the fans, Ive had a few say now withou the othr bows so i think i may go with that option :-) x

#2834 *Linds*

*Linds*
        • 5,776 posts

Posted 11 July 2010 - 11:50 AM

Jannae- I am pourrrrrrring over your TTD pics! You are gorge! I am loving your profile pic as well! You were a picture perfect bride!!! I cannot wait to hear all about it!!!! I'm still depressed mine is over!
          Loving married life! <3

#2835 dana

dana
          • 285 posts

Posted 11 July 2010 - 12:29 PM

Jannae-congrats. you look beautiful! Can't wait to hear your review.

#2836 dana

dana
            • 285 posts

Posted 11 July 2010 - 12:30 PM

Nicola-I like the fans without the bows on them also. Are you going to attach the program to the fans?

#2837 Nicyx

Nicyx
              • 2,914 posts

Posted 11 July 2010 - 02:45 PM

Quote:
                Originally Posted by *Linds*
                Jannae- I am pourrrrrrring over your TTD pics! You are gorge! I am loving your profile pic as well! You were a picture perfect bride!!! I cannot wait to hear all about it!!!! I'm still depressed mine is over!
                Nicola-I like the fans without the bows on them also. Are you going to attach the program to the fans?
                Not really thought about this to be honet but i will now... Haha :-) x

#2838 dana

dana
                • 285 posts

Posted 11 July 2010 - 03:56 PM

I've seen girls attach them to the fans and i think they look really nice.

#2839 *Linds*

*Linds*
                  • 5,776 posts

Posted 11 July 2010 - 07:28 PM

I got together with my bridal party last night for a cookout and we are ALL ready to head back to the Riu palace!!!
                    Loving married life! <3

#2840 Nicyx

Nicyx
                    • 2,914 posts

Posted 12 July 2010 - 02:33 AM

Fantastic.... What a great thing to do.... great idea :-) you never know you might catch a BDW wedding whilst your back there!!!! xox

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users