Photo

RIU RM Palace Brides??

• Please log in to reply
4120 replies to this topic

#2781 Nicyx

Nicyx
  • 2,914 posts

Posted 23 June 2010 - 02:10 PM

Jannae... No i didnt try that dress on, its a real shame because i couldnt find it anywhere at all to try it on :-( But yes its definatly the one from my short list... Beautiful x

I have gone with a Maggie dress for "my" dress though... ""Sterling""....

Sterling - by Maggie Sottero

sorry for the link, should have posted a pic but just quicker as im not signed into photobucket.....

Any excuse to show the dresss though :-) I just love maggie x

Ooooo, cant wait for your planning thread they are also one of my fave parts of the forum :-) i could spend hours on there xox

#2782 vlvetter7

vlvetter7
    • 293 posts

Posted 23 June 2010 - 03:27 PM

Quote:
      Originally Posted by Nicyx

I have gone with a Maggie dress for "my" dress though... ""Sterling""....

Sterling - by Maggie Sottero

xox
      Nic- that's your wedding dress right?

#2783 JNagan2011

JNagan2011
      • 451 posts

Posted 23 June 2010 - 04:27 PM

Quote:
        Originally Posted by LadyTrunck
        Awww poor Adrienne! I know I've been totally MIA lately, as I've said before. I literally went from being on BDW 8 HOURS a day to 0 hours a day

Leaving for the wedding in 9 days!!!! For you Linds- finally got a pic of me in my TTD-oh, and Jen- don't worry your pretty little head about sending any money. I'm glad you like the pails! KimmyG- GORGEOUS PICS!!

So I got word from the new RPRM gal that she will not put up my chairbows, dinner candles, and cake topper. Anyone have this problem? I'm not gonna stress about it, but that seems kind of ridic.

Miss you guys so much! Best of luck to everyone that's coming close!!
        TTD:
        Click the image to open in full size.
        Well thanks for the pails :)... and YAY for leaving in 9 days!! That is soo exciting. Starting to get packed up yet?? Hopefully the new gal will set up that stuff for you because it does seem a little silly if she wouldn't. And lastly, LOVE the TTD it looks great!

#2784 Nicyx

Nicyx
        • 2,914 posts

Posted 23 June 2010 - 04:29 PM

Yes that my wedding dress, havent actually got it yet so i just have to keep looking at the picture... haha x

#2785 vlvetter7

vlvetter7
          • 293 posts

Posted 23 June 2010 - 04:32 PM

Quote:
            Originally Posted by Nicyx
            Yes that my wedding dress, havent actually got it yet so i just have to keep looking at the picture... haha x
            For a second there I thought you were saying it was your TTD dress and I was amazed…wanted to see what your actual wedding dress was!!! Haha.

#2786 Nicyx

Nicyx
            • 2,914 posts

Posted 24 June 2010 - 02:21 AM

Quote:
              Originally Posted by vlvetter7
              For a second there I thought you were saying it was your TTD dress and I was amazed…wanted to see what your actual wedding dress was!!! Haha.
              Ooops, Sorry didnt quite explain myself properly!!! Sorry!! haha x
              Im not doing a TTD, I love the shoots they do and all the pix i see but we just cant affprd to do one :-( Never mind xox

#2787 vlvetter7

vlvetter7
              • 293 posts

Posted 25 June 2010 - 11:42 AM

Quote:
                Originally Posted by KimmyG
                I posted a review of my photographer with tons of photos here: http://bestdestinati....phy-wow-59929/
                You can also find me on fb (Kim Warner)!
                I am beyond excited right now! Joshua Albenese has agreed to by my photographer for our wedding!!! Thanks so much Kimmy for sharing your pictures…once I saw them I knew I had to book him! His work is absolutely amazing…
                Joshua Albanese Photography - Chicago's Premiere PhotographerGalleries

#2788 JNagan2011

JNagan2011
                • 451 posts

Posted 25 June 2010 - 11:42 PM

Nicola- love the dress! Its gorgeous... :)

V- yay on the photog.... Kim's pictures are amazing, so I am sure you will have some amazing pictures too :)

#2789 Nicyx

Nicyx
                  • 2,914 posts

Posted 26 June 2010 - 02:12 AM

V... How very exciting, you must feel great now you've booked your photog... wonderful, another thing off the list :-)

Thanks Jen... I just love it xox

Ive hit a brick wall at the mo, not sure really what im supposed to be doing.... still waiting for resort to confirm wedding date and im thinking its that, that is getting in the way.... :-(

xox

#2790 vlvetter7

vlvetter7
                    • 293 posts

Posted 28 June 2010 - 12:42 PM

For all of you past brides…were there any expenses that came up on your trip that you did not foresee ahead of time? I’m trying to finalize my budget and want to make sure I don’t forget anything…thanks in advance for any advice/tips!

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users