Photo

RIU RM Palace Brides??

• Please log in to reply
4120 replies to this topic

#2761 *Linds*

*Linds*
  • 5,776 posts

Posted 17 June 2010 - 01:30 PM

PS- it seems like this new gal that is heading up the weddings at the RIU might be really good. She even emailed me to see if she could recover my chair bows/starfish which I totally thought were a lost cause!
    Loving married life! <3

#2762 DreamingofSunshine

DreamingofSunshine
    • 35 posts

Posted 17 June 2010 - 01:40 PM

Hi Everyone

A couple of questions for past brides and upcoming ones. i know the information is around here somewhere, but i thought i would ask anyways in case someone knew off the top of their heads.

- how did everyone get to the hotel and airport? did you use a specific company? recommendations?

- did anyone do a day trip to any ruins, where to and what company did you use

Linds or Samira -- where did you guys get your chair bows and fans?

Jen -- i'll be at the resort from Dec. 1 - 6th. before that nov 28- dec 1 we will be in tulum, dont really know where yet. thinking of renting a beach bungalow. it just worked out better this way in terms of time off and such.

alright everyone take care!

#2763 Whiteheadwedding

Whiteheadwedding
      • 21 posts

Posted 17 June 2010 - 09:11 PM

I got my chair bows at 8x108 - Organza Sashes (41 Colors) they were cheap only 59 cents a piece!!

#2764 Nicyx

Nicyx
        • 2,914 posts

Posted 18 June 2010 - 02:20 AM

Quote:
          Originally Posted by *Linds*
          PS- it seems like this new gal that is heading up the weddings at the RIU might be really good. She even emailed me to see if she could recover my chair bows/starfish which I totally thought were a lost cause!
          Hey Linds, What a lovely thing for her to do, thats so nice.... After thought is something that is memorable.... Sometime we go somewhere and are totally forgotton, but i think an after thought from someone goes a long long way!!! Thats great :-)

Still looking forward to your review and planning thread :-) You definatly sound like a busy lady, hope it calms down for you soon, hope your new job is going good xox

xox

#2765 DreamingofSunshine

DreamingofSunshine
          • 35 posts

Posted 18 June 2010 - 05:23 PM

Paige - i forgot to ask, how did the outside photographer fee thing work out for you? i have an email from them saying that all i would need is a 100$ day pass but they also had a disclaimer that prices were subject to change. if they tell me about a photographer fee of 200$ i am just going to say you never said anything about that in your policy to me. thoughts?

HAPPY FRIDAY EVERYONE!

#2766 KimmyG

KimmyG
            • 520 posts

Posted 19 June 2010 - 12:32 PM

I love hearing how everyone's planning/big days are going! Samira, I'd love to see your pictures but I can't find you on FB! Any tips? Can I search for you by email?

#2767 vlvetter7

vlvetter7
              • 293 posts

Posted 21 June 2010 - 04:42 PM

Quote:
                Originally Posted by KimmyG
                I love hearing how everyone's planning/big days are going! Samira, I'd love to see your pictures but I can't find you on FB! Any tips? Can I search for you by email?
                Sent you a PM. Let me know if you didn't get it...

#2768 *Linds*

*Linds*
                • 5,776 posts

Posted 21 June 2010 - 10:28 PM

ugh we have been SO SO busy and I have been so swamped at my new job that I STILL have time for nothing! We are doing a lot of work around our house plus the new job...its taking over which means so little time for BDW!!!!

I want to go back to RPRM NOW!!!!!!!
                  Loving married life! <3

#2769 JNagan2011

JNagan2011
                  • 451 posts

Posted 21 June 2010 - 10:55 PM

Quote:
                    Originally Posted by KimmyG
                    I don't know if I ever saw any of your photos Kim.. Did you post any on here or do you have some on facebook where I could add you?

Quote:
                    Originally Posted by *Linds*
                    ugh we have been SO SO busy and I have been so swamped at my new job that I STILL have time for nothing! We are doing a lot of work around our house plus the new job...its taking over which means so little time for BDW!!!!

I want to go back to RPRM NOW!!!!!!!
                    I am sure you want to go back to RPRM, from all the pictures I've seen I can't wait to get there! :) Officially less then 6 months until our wedding day! But just stick it out, you will get back into the swing of things at the new job soon enough.

#2770 KimmyG

KimmyG
                    • 520 posts

Posted 21 June 2010 - 11:40 PM

Quote:
                      Originally Posted by JNagan2011
                      I don't know if I ever saw any of your photos Kim.. Did you post any on here or do you have some on facebook where I could add you?
                      I posted a review of my photographer with tons of photos here: http://bestdestinati....phy-wow-59929/
                      You can also find me on fb (Kim Warner)!

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users