• Please log in to reply
4120 replies to this topic

#2751 JNagan2011

JNagan2011
  • 451 posts

Posted 15 June 2010 - 07:51 PM

Quote:
    Originally Posted by Whiteheadwedding
    Hello Ladies ! I am 11 days away and I still haven't found a dress I love that is reasonably priced for the TTD ! Any ideas?
    Yay, 11 days is soooo close! :) Hm, have you thought about just using your wedding gown... My sister did, and her dress didn't get ruined at all. But I know how you feel, I am still deciding if I want to get a TTD dress. I feel like if I find one that I love and for the right price, I would definitely get it since I am worried about wrecking my dress before the AHR. Oh, have you looked on here at all under the buy, sell, and freebies section??

#2752 vlvetter7

vlvetter7
    • 293 posts

Posted 16 June 2010 - 01:29 PM

Quote:
      Hello Ladies ! I am 11 days away and I still haven't found a dress I love that is reasonably priced for the TTD ! Any ideas?
      Have you tried like a David’s Bridal? They have some pretty inexpensive dresses in quite a few styles. Just a thought…good luck! Anything else that you need to do before you go? How many guests do you have going?

#2753 Whiteheadwedding

Whiteheadwedding
      • 21 posts

Posted 16 June 2010 - 08:15 PM

Hello Girls Thanks for the help on the TTD girls I found one ! I think I have finalized all the details now Im just packing for the trip and going for my last dress fitting on Friday!
        Heres my wedding dress - its Pronovia I don't know how to post a pic on here but heres the link!
        Haiti bridal dress pictures - Pronovias 2010 Collection

And here is my TTD from Davids Bridal

David's Bridal - Soft organza A-line with ruched empire bodice and center brooch.

We have 42 people booked! I am giddy! I can not wait to Marry my best friend!!

#2754 Whiteheadwedding

Whiteheadwedding
        • 21 posts

Posted 16 June 2010 - 08:16 PM

Paige and Lindsey thanks for the add on Facebook! I love looking at other brides pictures!!

#2755 DreamingofSunshine

DreamingofSunshine
          • 35 posts

Posted 17 June 2010 - 12:15 AM

Hi Everyone!

I cant believe how fast time is going by! i think i hit the 6 month mark a couple of days ago and was like WOW.....

jen -- you must be getting super excited too!!!

anyways got the tickets for my parents to come so they will be making their way across the world to come to mexico. super excited. we will be having a small familiy trip to tulum before meeting up with everyone at the RPRM.

Linds- thanks for the facebook add, i LOVE your pictures

Samira -- thanks for the great review. I love that your guest wore saris!!!

Paige- thanks for your review too.. all the reviews really help give me an idea of what to expect!

Whiteheadwedding -- have a great trip and a great wedding!!!!

Yea its almost friday!

#2756 vlvetter7

vlvetter7
            • 293 posts

Posted 17 June 2010 - 09:32 AM

Quote:
              Hello Girls Thanks for the help on the TTD girls I found one ! I think I have finalized all the details now Im just packing for the trip and going for my last dress fitting on Friday!
              Heres my wedding dress - its Pronovia I don't know how to post a pic on here but heres the link!
              Haiti bridal dress pictures - Pronovias 2010 Collection

And here is my TTD from Davids Bridal

David's Bridal - Soft organza A-line with ruched empire bodice and center brooch.

We have 42 people booked! I am giddy! I can not wait to Marry my best friend!!
              Yeah! It looks like everything is coming together for you! Both of your dresses are gorgeous! You must be so excited. I got chills when I read what you said about marrying your best friend. I can’t wait for my day…seeming like so far away.

#2757 vlvetter7

vlvetter7
              • 293 posts

Posted 17 June 2010 - 09:32 AM

We’ve finally chosen our honeymoon location – we’re going to go to the El Dorado Casitas! I am so excited. Does anyone know much about the resort? Any past brides honeymoon there themselves?

#2758 Whiteheadwedding

Whiteheadwedding
                • 21 posts

Posted 17 June 2010 - 01:14 PM

Does anyone have any suggestions for good products to bring for the humidity on the wedding day? 9 days away !!

Dreamingofsunshine 6 months will fly by enjoy it!

vlvetter7- thank you and Im excited for you about el dorado ! It looks amazing! We actually looked there for our honeymoon but the FI really wanted to stay at Secrets Maroma beach!

#2759 JNagan2011

JNagan2011
                  • 451 posts

Posted 17 June 2010 - 01:26 PM

Quote:
                    Originally Posted by DreamingofSunshine
                    Hi Everyone!

I cant believe how fast time is going by! i think i hit the 6 month mark a couple of days ago and was like WOW.....

jen -- you must be getting super excited too!!!

anyways got the tickets for my parents to come so they will be making their way across the world to come to mexico. super excited. we will be having a small familiy trip to tulum before meeting up with everyone at the RPRM.

Linds- thanks for the facebook add, i LOVE your pictures

Samira -- thanks for the great review. I love that your guest wore saris!!!

Paige- thanks for your review too.. all the reviews really help give me an idea of what to expect!

Whiteheadwedding -- have a great trip and a great wedding!!!!

Yea its almost friday!
                    Yes are 6 months is on Sunday!! When is your wedding and how long will you be at RPRM We'll be there from Dec. 15- Dec. 25. :)

#2760 *Linds*

*Linds*
                    • 5,776 posts

Posted 17 June 2010 - 01:29 PM

Sorry I've been so MIA girls! I have been swamped with work around the house and starting my new jobs this week! I promise to get back to working on my reviews, etc. when things slow down a bit!
                      Loving married life! <3

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users