Photo

RIU RM Palace Brides??

• Please log in to reply
4120 replies to this topic

#2651 aalva416

aalva416
  • 58 posts

Posted 28 May 2010 - 10:52 PM

Have an awesome Memorial Day everyone! Mine will be EXTREMELY memorial... just got a PROMOTION! YAY!!!

#2652 *Linds*

*Linds*
    • 5,776 posts

Posted 28 May 2010 - 11:33 PM

Adrienne- Congrats! I saw that on FB!

For those of you that knew about my interview here recently, I GOT THE JOB! I formally accepted on Thursday!!!

I will work on my reviews on Sunday and am going to pick up my video from my photog next week! I'm not sure how to post a video but my tech-savvy brother will def. help me figure it out!

Hope you girls have a great weekend! Love you all!
      Loving married life! <3

#2653 Nicyx

Nicyx
      • 2,914 posts

Posted 29 May 2010 - 11:53 AM

Quote:
        Originally Posted by aalva416
        Have an awesome Memorial Day everyone! Mine will be EXTREMELY memorial... just got a PROMOTION! YAY!!!
        Can i ask what is memorial day for you guys?

Quote:
        Originally Posted by *Linds*
        Adrienne- Congrats! I saw that on FB!

For those of you that knew about my interview here recently, I GOT THE JOB! I formally accepted on Thursday!!!

I will work on my reviews on Sunday and am going to pick up my video from my photog next week! I'm not sure how to post a video but my tech-savvy brother will def. help me figure it out!

Hope you girls have a great weekend! Love you all!
        Congratulations on the job Lindsay :-) Well done you x

Cant wait for your review, ive said it a million times now but hey!!!

Enjoy your weekend... its a slightly longer one here this weekend as we have a bank holiday and lucky me working in a bank.. i have monday off.... do you have memorial day off? is it a holiday over there?

xox

#2654 samira26

samira26
        • 126 posts

Posted 29 May 2010 - 12:27 PM

congrats on the job Lindsey!

hope everybody enjoys the weekend!

we are doing the last minute errands, haven't even started packing which we will do tomorrow. we leave early Tuesday morning for MX.
          Married June 5th 2010 at Riu Palace Riviera Maya

#2655 Nicyx

Nicyx
          • 2,914 posts

Posted 29 May 2010 - 03:00 PM

samira26.... Ooooo, your turn, how exciting :-) I bet you cant believe its here already.... I cant believe were 6 months into the year already!!! :-)

Congratulations xoxo

#2656 Nicyx

Nicyx
            • 2,914 posts

Posted 29 May 2010 - 03:03 PM

**** Just googled memorial day... now I know :-) ****

*thought it may be something like that!!!

#2657 JNagan2011

JNagan2011
              • 451 posts

Posted 30 May 2010 - 09:53 PM

Samira- that is exciting that you leave in 2 days!! I am so jealous, only 200 days until I leave :) lol!

So lots of exciting wedding stuff going on with me. We found Kory's suit (so also the pants the GM will where), we are signing the papers for our AHR to reserve that for March 26, and my aunt found some good deals so we had 11 people book their trips today! This is pretty good for us since we are anticipating 20-30 guests :). Oh yes, our mugs should be here on Friday as well. I love getting wedding stuff done, I feel like its closer that way :)

#2658 Nicyx

Nicyx
                • 2,914 posts

Posted 31 May 2010 - 05:10 AM

Quote:
                  Originally Posted by JNagan2011
                  Samira- that is exciting that you leave in 2 days!! I am so jealous, only 200 days until I leave :) lol!

So lots of exciting wedding stuff going on with me. We found Kory's suit (so also the pants the GM will where), we are signing the papers for our AHR to reserve that for March 26, and my aunt found some good deals so we had 11 people book their trips today! This is pretty good for us since we are anticipating 20-30 guests :). Oh yes, our mugs should be here on Friday as well. I love getting wedding stuff done, I feel like its closer that way :)

JNagan..... WOW so much done, Fantastic :-) I bet its great to know your guests are booking, 11 less bookings to think about :-) and your AHR sorted. A big thing of ya list xox

#2659 jetsbride

jetsbride
                  • 794 posts

Posted 31 May 2010 - 09:45 AM

samira - Have a great time!! I can't wait to see and hear all about your wedding experience!! You are going to have a fabulous time!!! Oh, I am very excited (and a bit jealous, I wanna go back) for you!!

#2660 JNagan2011

JNagan2011
                    • 451 posts

Posted 31 May 2010 - 04:23 PM

Thanks Nicola... just had 2 more book today AND we got our photogs booked :)

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users