RIU RM Palace Brides??

• Please log in to reply
4120 replies to this topic

#2601 *Linds*

*Linds*
  • 5,776 posts

Posted 22 May 2010 - 11:11 PM

Samira- what is your name so I can add you on FB

Adrienne- I can't find you on FB! What does your profile pic look like!?
    Loving married life! <3

#2602 *Linds*

*Linds*
    • 5,776 posts

Posted 22 May 2010 - 11:11 PM

adrienne- found you!
      Loving married life! <3

#2603 JNagan2011

JNagan2011
      • 451 posts

Posted 23 May 2010 - 12:45 AM

Added you too Linds (Jen Nagan).... Congrats again! Glad to hear everything went good.

Paige- you're next! :) I agree with Lindsey, if your photog is staying at the resort, i would definitely just use the friend is taking photos, thats what i plan to do!

Samira- you are coming up right around the corner as well... everything going good for you too?? Lots to do still or pretty much done?

#2604 dana

dana
        • 285 posts

Posted 23 May 2010 - 08:43 AM

Sammysgirl-Your pictures are so nice, you look beautiful! You switched dresses for you TTD?

#2605 samira26

samira26
          • 126 posts

Posted 23 May 2010 - 09:23 AM

Lindsey - Samira Hossain (washington DC).

JNagan - I still have little things two kids. Now I am packing two suitcases that my friend will take for us...we got most of our stuff for our oot bags rest we will buy it from the walmart in MX.

Still waiting to finalize the dinner plans at Carboncitos for Sunday June 6th for our thank you dinner.

Lindsey - did you write your own vows. We are having a symbolic wedding, not sure how the minister will say but we wanted to say our own vows too. (which I am still working on).
            Married June 5th 2010 at Riu Palace Riviera Maya

#2606 samira26

samira26
            • 126 posts

Posted 23 May 2010 - 10:23 AM

Lindsey I finally found through Katie's profile :-) sent you a freind request :-)
              Married June 5th 2010 at Riu Palace Riviera Maya

#2607 JNagan2011

JNagan2011
              • 451 posts

Posted 23 May 2010 - 12:01 PM

Wow gorgeous pictures Lindsey! I love your dresses (both wedding and BM) and loved the color accent of the hot pink that separate groom from gm! Can't wait to see more.

#2608 *Linds*

*Linds*
                • 5,776 posts

Posted 23 May 2010 - 12:10 PM

I wish I had pics from the actual ceremony!

I did have a different dress and TTD because I am having an AHR where I will wear my "real" dress

Thanks for the pic love girls!

I had a religious ceremony and I was going to write my own vows and my own ceremony but decided not to after the wedding coordinator told me that the minister often struggled to read American if he was not familiar with it. Honestly the minister did such an amazing job! IT was like he had known us for years (never met us obviously) EVERY single person, including each GM was crying during the ceremony! Ultimately the decision is yours but I decided to personalize our ceremony by having one of my BMs read the sand ceremony and one read a hand blessing ceremony. Hope this helps!
                  Loving married life! <3

#2609 aalva416

aalva416
                  • 58 posts

Posted 23 May 2010 - 05:04 PM

OMG Lindsey, thanks for the add! You look absolutely BEAUTIFUL in your wedding photos!
                    Will have to tell my photographer to mimic your photog's style! So awesome!!!!!

Can't wait to read your review. :-)

Can't wait!! Just 13 months and 2 days until I'm married! YAY

#2610 aalva416

aalva416
                    • 58 posts

Posted 23 May 2010 - 05:04 PM

Oh and WHERE did you get your BM dresses I'm in love! Hoping the designer has them in orange!!

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users