• Please log in to reply
4120 replies to this topic

#2581 JNagan2011

JNagan2011
  • 451 posts

Posted 21 May 2010 - 10:32 AM

Quote:
    Originally Posted by sammysgirl
    Writing from Mexico so just saying hi but I can't wait to tell you girls all about it! We picked the BEST place for our weddings!!!!!
    yay congrats! :)

#2582 Nicyx

Nicyx
    • 2,914 posts

Posted 21 May 2010 - 10:58 AM

Quote:
      Writing from Mexico so just saying hi but I can't wait to tell you girls all about it! We picked the BEST place for our weddings!!!!!
      Arrrrrrr, Congratulations Mrs. Had a wee nosey at your pix on FB... FAB, FAB, FAB :-) You both look so so happy.... cant wait for your eiview :-) xox

#2583 vlvetter7

vlvetter7
      • 293 posts

Posted 21 May 2010 - 11:40 AM

Quote:
        Originally Posted by Nicyx
        Arrrrrrr, Congratulations Mrs. Had a wee nosey at your pix on FB... FAB, FAB, FAB :-) You both look so so happy.... cant wait for your eiview :-) xox
        Nic - I just sent you a facebook friend request!

#2584 vlvetter7

vlvetter7
        • 293 posts

Posted 21 May 2010 - 11:41 AM

Quote:
          CONGRATS again! Can't wait to hear more...

#2585 Nicyx

Nicyx
          • 2,914 posts

Posted 21 May 2010 - 11:49 AM

Quote:
            Originally Posted by vlvetter7
            Nic - I just sent you a facebook friend request!
            Got ya :-) x Thanks x

#2586 LadyTrunck

LadyTrunck
            • 1,114 posts

Posted 21 May 2010 - 11:52 AM

Quote:
              yay yay yay!!!!!!!
              Married to my BEST FRIEND!
              July 7, 2010!!My Planning Thread: http://bestdestinati....ns-pics-60834/
              Non-Pro Pics:
              http://bestdestinati....ro-pics-61751/
              Trash the dress!:http://bestdestinati....a-dumas-61397/

#2587 vlvetter7

vlvetter7
              • 293 posts

Posted 21 May 2010 - 03:16 PM

A little story for your girls...I have a friend whose step-sister was supposed to be getting married in Jamaica tomorrow. She was supposed to fly out on Wednesday for her Saturday wedding. She got to the airport and was shocked to find that they would not let her board her flight because her dog had gotten ahold of her passport and put the tiniest of holes in the back cover. They refused to let her board. By the time she got to the passport office in Boston and was re-issued a new passport (only a few hours and the passport agent was appalled that they airline wouldn't accept the old one) there were no more flights out for the day! Jamaica requires you to be there two days prior to your wedding with the travel day not counting as one of the days...so she can't get married!!! They are going to let her have a symbolic ceremony and she's going to have to have a legal when she gets back to the US. I can't even imagine something like this happening...moral of the story - keep your passport in a safe place!

#2588 *Linds*

*Linds*
                • 5,776 posts

Posted 22 May 2010 - 12:40 AM

I'm back lovelies! So depressed to be home, but I will begin working on my review for you girls tomorrow! In the mean time if you have any questions, let me know! None of you have a THING to worry about! Seriously my day was so amazing and the resort is just fantastic and the beach is AMAZING!!!!!!!!
                  Loving married life! <3

#2589 Nicyx

Nicyx
                  • 2,914 posts

Posted 22 May 2010 - 06:36 AM

Welcome back.... Its great to hear you say things like that... Im more excited now than ever!!! I think you have probably confirmed what i already knew but it is SO great to hear someone who has had the experience to confirm it :-) Your pics are absolutly stunning... i know i have said that before but they really are. Look forward to your review :-) xox

#2590 aalva416

aalva416
                    • 58 posts

Posted 22 May 2010 - 09:58 AM

Congrats Lindsey!!!
                      So glad to hear you had an amazing time!
                      Can't wait to read your review.
                      Getting more and more excited after hearing from everyone's trips!

I tried finding you on FB, but no luck. Could you add me? Adrienne Alvarez in El Paso, TX.

Thanks!
                      Adrienne

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users