Photo

RIU RM Palace Brides??

• Please log in to reply
4120 replies to this topic

#2501 vlvetter7

vlvetter7
  • 293 posts

Posted 04 May 2010 - 02:36 PM

So I bought my dress! This is the dress...but not me! My mother did an AWFUL job taking pictures so I refuse to post them, but I just happened to find these online...what do you girls think?

Click the image to open in full size.

Click the image to open in full size.

#2502 vlvetter7

vlvetter7
    • 293 posts

Posted 04 May 2010 - 02:37 PM

NICOLA CONGRATULATIONS!!! How long did you book for? Did you pick your honeymoon destination as well and book that?

#2503 LadyTrunck

LadyTrunck
      • 1,114 posts

Posted 04 May 2010 - 03:23 PM

Congrats Nicola!!!!!!

Ooooh vlvetter that dress is gorgeous! I love the halter and the way the whole dress just shines!!

Oh and JEN I totally didn't forget about you- they are boxed up and ready to go- I've just had the craziest few weeks, and now we're going out of town!!
        Married to my BEST FRIEND!
        July 7, 2010!!My Planning Thread: http://bestdestinati....ns-pics-60834/
        Non-Pro Pics:
        http://bestdestinati....ro-pics-61751/
        Trash the dress!:http://bestdestinati....a-dumas-61397/

#2504 Nicyx

Nicyx
        • 2,914 posts

Posted 04 May 2010 - 04:45 PM

Quote:
          Originally Posted by vlvetter7
          So I bought my dress! This is the dress...but not me! My mother did an AWFUL job taking pictures so I refuse to post them, but I just happened to find these online...what do you girls think?

NICOLA CONGRATULATIONS!!! How long did you book for? Did you pick your honeymoon destination as well and book that?
          WOW, your dress is beautiful :-) Gorgeous x

We have booked for 2 weeks from 1st May to 15th May 2011.
          We are not moving on any where for our hneymoon we are staying at the Palace for the whole 2 weeks, we will try to go away at the end of the year i think for a week or so, so we will hopefully have that to look forward to aswell :-)

LadyTrunck.... Thanks... im so excited :-) ARGH!! x

#2505 JNagan2011

JNagan2011
          • 451 posts

Posted 04 May 2010 - 05:29 PM

Vlvetter- Your dress is gorgeous! :) And you do pay extra to rent out the whole disco. I just looked up the info that was given to me and it says: RIU Yucatan Disco w/DJ (advanced reservation) 1350 usd.... However, with the way prices are I'd expect that to go up

Congrats Nicola that's exciting :)!

No worries Jannae! I am approaching our final practicals and exam at the end of this week and beginning of next week. So I forgot myself, lol!

#2506 dana

dana
            • 285 posts

Posted 04 May 2010 - 08:27 PM

vlvetter-I love your dress!

Nicola-congrats on booking, so exciting!

#2507 vlvetter7

vlvetter7
              • 293 posts

Posted 05 May 2010 - 09:25 AM

Thanks ladies. Not having much luck with my dress for the legal ceremony. I want to find something that I feel like a bride in but that isn't too dressy.

#2508 vlvetter7

vlvetter7
                • 293 posts

Posted 05 May 2010 - 09:27 AM

Nic - have you chosen your wedding date yet? I know you'll be there for 2 weeks but at what point over that time is your wedding? Beginning of your stay? Middle...?

#2509 *Linds*

*Linds*
                  • 5,776 posts

Posted 05 May 2010 - 09:28 AM

I will be having a cocktail hour with the mariachi band then dinner at chilis then we will all go out together! Good enough for me since we are having a 200 guest AHR 2 weeks after we return!
                    Loving married life! <3

#2510 jrb

jrb
                    • 83 posts

Posted 05 May 2010 - 11:01 AM

Can't you get a dj with you dinner if you opt to have a private dinner reception? I think it's like 1700 for a private dinner that includes the dj. Am I correct?

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users