• 5,776 posts

Posted 15 April 2010 - 10:39 AM

Thanks for the support girls!
    Loving married life! <3

#2342 JNagan2011

JNagan2011
    • 451 posts

Posted 15 April 2010 - 10:46 AM

No one should have to deal with that... glad to offer any support :)

Samira- Just looked at your pictures, and looks like you had an amazing time. You got one great finance for putting that together :). PS I love your dress, where did you get it?

#2343 vlvetter7

vlvetter7
      • 293 posts

Posted 15 April 2010 - 11:48 AM

When you talked to his brother on the phone did you tell him how hurt you were? Does he know?

Attached Files

#2344 vlvetter7

vlvetter7
        • 293 posts

Posted 15 April 2010 - 11:49 AM

Samira- I looked at your pictures too! That looked so fun. The henna artist was so cute of your fiance to do!

#2345 samira26

samira26
          • 126 posts

Posted 15 April 2010 - 12:13 PM

thanks VLvetter did you get ur STDs yet?

Jnagan2011, the dress is from Macy's this is the first time i got a dress from there and am pretty happy with it.
            Married June 5th 2010 at Riu Palace Riviera Maya

#2346 vlvetter7

vlvetter7
            • 293 posts

Posted 15 April 2010 - 12:24 PM

[QUOTE=samira26;1257781]thanks VLvetter did you get ur STDs yet?

They are in the mail! I received the FedEx notification yesterday saying they will be delivered tomorrow, the 16th! I can't wait to see them...and I can't wait to start planning my passport invitations.

#2347 LadyTrunck

LadyTrunck
              • 1,114 posts

Posted 15 April 2010 - 12:45 PM

OMG Sammysgirl I am HATING reading that you have to go through all of this so close to the wedding! I agree with what has been said about going to the shower and just being cordial. Not friendly, not nicey, but just being there. I feel That if you don’t go, it is going to just cause many problems in the future. Unfortunately, these people are going to be part of your lives forever, and even if your FI is hopping mad right now, it’s likely that it will blow over in months, years, etc. Being the bigger person in this scenario really sucks. I’m so sorry!! Let us know what happens

Adrienne and Samira- Thank you SO much for your ideas ladies! I think I really needed confirmation on the chairbows, and also the beautiful ocean background. I’ll def get some petals from them, and do the aisle too.
                Married to my BEST FRIEND!
                July 7, 2010!!My Planning Thread: http://bestdestinati....ns-pics-60834/
                Non-Pro Pics:
                http://bestdestinati....ro-pics-61751/
                Trash the dress!:http://bestdestinati....a-dumas-61397/

#2348 LadyTrunck

LadyTrunck
                • 1,114 posts

Posted 15 April 2010 - 12:55 PM

Samira- what a wonderful FI and friends you have! Gorgeous shower, you looked great.
                  Married to my BEST FRIEND!
                  July 7, 2010!!My Planning Thread: http://bestdestinati....ns-pics-60834/
                  Non-Pro Pics:
                  http://bestdestinati....ro-pics-61751/
                  Trash the dress!:http://bestdestinati....a-dumas-61397/

#2349 Nicyx

Nicyx
                  • 2,914 posts

Posted 15 April 2010 - 02:09 PM

Quote:
                    Originally Posted by sammysgirl
                    neither S's mom or dad will be coming to Mexico. I am beyond angry. there is not one good reason for his parents not to come.There are no words to describe how I am feeling right now.
                    Quote:
                    Originally Posted by LadyTrunck
                    OMG Sammysgirl I am HATING reading that you have to go through all of this so close to the wedding!
                    I can totally empathise with you Sammysgirl, My FI parents excuse is his dad cant sit on a plane for that long and the 2nd excuse is they have a dog.... Im livid at these feble(s?) excuses as i have said you dont have to sit for the whole time and he can walk around the plane if he wants and they could put the dog in kennels!!! Im more upset at the fact i know FI is putting a brave face on and i HATE seeing him upset. his sis, hubby and neice are the only ones from his family coming. Sis has said she would try and work on his mum n dad for us but i just dont know. makes me want to cry everytime i think about it!!!
                    And like ladytrunk says its such a shame you have to go through this so close to your wedding, i wish i could say something that would make it ok!!

xox

#2350 KimmyG

KimmyG
                    • 520 posts

Posted 15 April 2010 - 04:25 PM

Hi everyone! I'm back and had a wonderful time. Happy to answer all your questions, post them here! We havent even uploaded our pics yet but I know they're going to be great. The resort is lovely, the gazebo was the perfect place to get married.
                      Sorry to hear of the family drama- we had our share of that as well, but when you're standing at the alter you won't remember any of that!
                      I can't wait to write my review, I have so much to share!!

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users