RIU RM Palace Brides??

• Please log in to reply
4120 replies to this topic

#2271 JNagan2011

• 451 posts

Posted 06 April 2010 - 10:41 PM

Katie just got a chance to look at your pics. THey are awesome. You made a beautiful bride! Thanks for the info on the bar too.

Vlvetter7- just got a chance to see you std's they look great! :)

#2272 KLaBate54

• 438 posts

Posted 07 April 2010 - 12:15 AM

Thanks Jen!

Virginia- I love your STD's!

I also FINALLY posted my review: http://bestdestinati....26-10-a-57619/

#2273 LadyTrunck

• 1,114 posts

Posted 07 April 2010 - 02:40 PM

Gosh I love great RPRM reviews!

Why are men so weird sometimes?? FI was so excited about the cave bar when he saw it, then I told him last night that we got the name- he was like, 'well, why are we going to a bar when we're at an all inclusive?' i was like, WHAT? You were loving the idea yesterday!
        Married to my BEST FRIEND!
        July 7, 2010!!My Planning Thread: http://bestdestinati....ns-pics-60834/
        Non-Pro Pics:
        Trash the dress!:http://bestdestinati....a-dumas-61397/

#2274 *Linds*

• 5,776 posts

Posted 07 April 2010 - 02:45 PM

S is the same way! He's such an idiot! He told me last night that he wasn't going off site because it was too dangerous...i laughed at him! We WILL be going off site whether he likes it or not and if he ever READ about Riviera Maya he woul realize that there isn't much danger in that area...duurrrrr
          Loving married life! <3

#2275 Nicyx

• 2,914 posts

Posted 07 April 2010 - 03:46 PM

What a fab review and what gorgeous pix :-)

Its so so exciting!!! Your day looked lovely.

#2276 vlvetter7

• 293 posts

Posted 07 April 2010 - 04:15 PM

Katie- were your flowers the ones that came with the package? They are gorgeous!!!

#2277 samira26

• 126 posts

Posted 07 April 2010 - 05:24 PM

katie your review is awesome and pictures are goregous!!!
                Married June 5th 2010 at Riu Palace Riviera Maya

#2278 dana

• 285 posts

Posted 07 April 2010 - 08:03 PM

Katie-Congrats. You look beautiful. I'm so glad that you were happy with your dinner being everything that happened before. Your pics are beautiful too and that makes me happy too b/c that was the one thing I was worried about being I'm using them!

Josie-sorry to here about the problem with the photog, that is really too bad. I agree with you just write it without putting anything about her.

#2279 Nora

• 87 posts

Posted 07 April 2010 - 08:53 PM

Hi Everyone,

Yes, I am the photographer that shot Josie's wedding and was sad to read here that she's having a bad experience with me since I thought the pictures came out very nice. I have contacted her privately to find out what the issue(s) is/are and if there's anything I can do about since this was the first I heard anything and don't know if she's unhappy with the quality of the photographs, my response time before/after, attitude the day of...

I want brides to have a good experience and be happy with me and their photographs (as any professional photographer would) and I would say communicate with your photographer so that he/she knows what's expected of them before/during/after the wedding and if at any point you are unhappy then let them know first and give them the opportunity to fix it (if possible). If your photographer doesn't respond then absolutely post a bad review so to warn other brides. Obviously, I can't go back and reshoot the wedding but if there's anything that I can do now to help make her experience better then I will.

I do feel a certain amount of responsibility in that most brides are hiring their wedding photographer for the first time and it's a one time deal so I try to anticipate and answer questions they may not even know they have but every bride has different expectations and some are ecstatic after the fact and others not so much so it's difficult to please everyone if you don't know what they want (i.e. more candids, more portraits, more details, less details, etc.) Occassionally shots of certain things get sacrificed for others and as a photographer knowing what's important to the bride helps in making that choice so communication is very important as it is in any relationship :)

#2280 Nicyx

• 2,914 posts

Posted 08 April 2010 - 02:15 AM

Hey Katie, im being a bit cheeky and Friending you on FB if thats ok? Nicola Bates :-)
                      Hope you dont mind?
                      Dying to see more of your pix!!

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users