Photo

RIU RM Palace Brides??

• Please log in to reply
4120 replies to this topic

#211 JOSIE

JOSIE
  • 1,792 posts

Posted 21 April 2009 - 12:23 PM

Google Image Result for http://www.preownedweddingdresses.com/images/dresses/4946/src/Paloma-Blanca-A-line-3802-Champagne-2008-3.jpg

Is this color to dark for you? You've probably already looked a million times tho :)

#212 tylersgirl

tylersgirl
    • 1,681 posts

Posted 21 April 2009 - 01:15 PM

Hey girls! My dress is called Rhianna Royale...Here is the link: Rhianna Royale - by Maggie Sottero

I don't have any pics of myself in it because my sis took some when I tried it on to order, but her camera was stolen I ordered it and it should be coming to the shop in the next few weeks. I will post pics as soon as I can!

#213 chloe55

chloe55
      • 162 posts

Posted 21 April 2009 - 01:21 PM

I love all your dresses girls! Shelk, my vote is for the flowy one with the flower. I can't decide between these 2...

Click the image to open in full size.

Maybe you guys can help me decide.

Kimmy - did you check out www.peridress.com ? I've heard a lot of good things about them, and they can custom make dresses from a picture you send in. For 150-200, it couldn't hurt to see what they come up with.

#214 tylersgirl

tylersgirl
        • 1,681 posts

Posted 21 April 2009 - 01:22 PM

KimmyG-This girl is selling the dress. It is gorgeous! The dress is a size 8 but she is a street size 4-6. You could always take it in. Once Wed - designer wedding dresses for less

#215 tylersgirl

tylersgirl
          • 1,681 posts

Posted 21 April 2009 - 01:24 PM

Chloe-Those are beautiful! My vote is for dress #1. I love it. The bottom is so pretty and I love the corset back and bow detail.

#216 chloe55

chloe55
            • 162 posts

Posted 21 April 2009 - 01:26 PM

Oh tylersgirl, I love the Rhianna Royale! It was definately a front runner when I was looking online before actually going shopping, but I can't find a store that carries it to try on. I can't wait to see pictures of you in it!

#217 KLaBate54

KLaBate54
              • 438 posts

Posted 21 April 2009 - 01:27 PM

Quote:
                Originally Posted by tylersgirl
                Hey girls! My dress is called Rhianna Royale...Here is the link: Rhianna Royale - by Maggie Sottero

I don't have any pics of myself in it because my sis took some when I tried it on to order, but her camera was stolen I ordered it and it should be coming to the shop in the next few weeks. I will post pics as soon as I can!
                Your dress is SO pretty! I can't wait to see pictures of it on!
                *Katie*

#218 tylersgirl

tylersgirl
                • 1,681 posts

Posted 21 April 2009 - 01:31 PM

Thank you so much! I will post pics as soon as I can! Here is my AHR dress. It is technically a wedding dress, but a short one! I love it too! Casa Blanca Bridal :: Collections

#219 tylersgirl

tylersgirl
                  • 1,681 posts

Posted 21 April 2009 - 01:34 PM

Quote:
                    Originally Posted by chloe55
                    Oh tylersgirl, I love the Rhianna Royale! It was definately a front runner when I was looking online before actually going shopping, but I can't find a store that carries it to try on. I can't wait to see pictures of you in it!
                    Awww that stinks! Yes, I had been eyeing it on the MS website and I went into our local bridal shop and I found it there. I didn't think they would have it. I have to tell you I think it looks better in person. I got the light gold (really ivory) because it makes the flowers stand out.

#220 KLaBate54

KLaBate54
                    • 438 posts

Posted 21 April 2009 - 01:57 PM

Quote:
                      Originally Posted by tylersgirl
                      Thank you so much! I will post pics as soon as I can! Here is my AHR dress. It is technically a wedding dress, but a short one! I love it too! Casa Blanca Bridal :: Collections
                      OMG I love this one too! I really love the short look, but definitely want a long one for the DW; getting a short one for your AHR is such a good idea! I'm definitely in the mood to go wedding dress shopping now!
                      *Katie*

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users