Photo

RIU RM Palace Brides??

• Please log in to reply
4120 replies to this topic

#2001 KLaBate54

KLaBate54
  • 438 posts

Posted 09 March 2010 - 10:34 AM

Congratulations Alexis! Thank you so much for you review! Now I'm even more excited for mine! :) Who did you ask about extending your reception time? I asked Ael and she told me that this wasn't something they could do for me!!!
    *Katie*

#2002 jetsbride

jetsbride
    • 794 posts

Posted 09 March 2010 - 10:53 AM

Welcome back Alexis!!! I can't wait to see your photos!!!

Katie - For our reception they did not "let" us stay later, we just paid the DJ and wait staff another $100 and they stayed longer for us. We were at Chili's though, I am not sure how it would work at Botofogo as it is right in the main hotel.

#2003 KLaBate54

KLaBate54
      • 438 posts

Posted 09 March 2010 - 11:29 AM

Thanks Lisa! We are also going to be at Chili's for our reception. So you pretty much just asked them during your dinner if they would stay later for you? That works for me!
        *Katie*

#2004 dana

dana
        • 285 posts

Posted 09 March 2010 - 04:09 PM

Alexis

Thanks for the great review. I was happy to hear that you were able to neg with the photog and that you were happy with his pics. Just wondering how you were able to get the 7pm reception. I know alot of the brides have gotten earlier times. Did you have to bargain for it, pay more or she just offered??

#2005 KLaBate54

KLaBate54
          • 438 posts

Posted 09 March 2010 - 06:08 PM

Quote:
            Originally Posted by dana
            Alexis

Thanks for the great review. I was happy to hear that you were able to neg with the photog and that you were happy with his pics. Just wondering how you were able to get the 7pm reception. I know alot of the brides have gotten earlier times. Did you have to bargain for it, pay more or she just offered??
            We're also doing the 7pm reception...I didn't have to even ask for it. Ael just told me what time it was going to be at, which worked out perfect!
            *Katie*

#2006 KLaBate54

KLaBate54
            • 438 posts

Posted 09 March 2010 - 06:10 PM

Alexis- It sounds like your guests were all allowed to order right off of the menu at dinner. Ael told me I have to pick ONE main course for everyone, even though we're paying extra to have the full menu. Is this not how it was for you?
              *Katie*

#2007 JNagan2011

JNagan2011
              • 451 posts

Posted 09 March 2010 - 08:55 PM

Thanks for the review Alexis!

Katie- March 26th is coming right up! When are you heading to Mexico?? Also how many guests are you having; just wondering how far off you were from the under 27 number that they allow to have at the earlier dinner seating.

#2008 KimmyG

KimmyG
                • 520 posts

Posted 09 March 2010 - 09:12 PM

Congrats, Alexis!
                  ONE MONTH from TODAY for me!
                  I didn't hear anything about paying extra for a full menu, I assumed that was part of the dinner? I didn't ask about starting at 7pm either.
                  Too bad the cake is crappy, hehe.

#2009 JNagan2011

JNagan2011
                  • 451 posts

Posted 09 March 2010 - 09:32 PM

Yay Kimmy, I forgot how close April is getting!! You must be excited!

#2010 *Linds*

*Linds*
                    • 5,776 posts

Posted 09 March 2010 - 09:44 PM

I am so excited! I have scheduled my welcome dinner, cocktail hour, and reception dinner! Everything is going smoothly so far! Knock on wood! *knock, knock*!
                      Loving married life! <3

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users