• 1,784 posts

Posted 19 April 2009 - 06:30 AM

if it works these are the 2 dresses.look forward to your comments

Click the image to open in full size.

#192 tylersgirl

tylersgirl
    • 1,681 posts

Posted 19 April 2009 - 09:04 AM

Shellk-They are both so pretty! I think my favorite is the one that is flowy at the bottom with the waist detailing with the flower. I think it would be perfect for a DW.

#193 JOSIE

JOSIE
      • 1,792 posts

Posted 19 April 2009 - 11:08 AM

Chole- Thanks for the info, very helpful! I'm gonna see if my TA has any deals. That is wonderful for you, I am so happy!

Shellk- Love the dresses...do you have any pictures of you in them?? I agree with TylersGirl that the one on the right looks more DW-ish....but when i found my dress it was more formal that I was originally looking for. But it looked so good on me that I couldn't pass it up. Which one makes your figure look the best?

#194 shellk

shellk
        • 1,784 posts

Posted 19 April 2009 - 11:25 AM

thanks guys thats my favourite.i have pics of me in them but it was,nt a good pose as i was just thinking about the dress hehe.that one does the most for my figure too.

hopefully when i go back on saturday because i only have the 2 i will be able to make the decision.i think i was just dressed out yesterday so i did,nt want to make any rash decisions.feel lots happier about that now.my mum and best friend were torn.my younger sister is coming with me saturday she will tell me the truth hehe

#195 KimmyG

KimmyG
          • 520 posts

Posted 20 April 2009 - 12:12 AM

Tylersgirl (Desiree)- I found this and thought of you, have a peek!!
            wedding dresses Japan|wedding dress Japan|wedding gown , 2009 Wedding Dress, Wedding Dresses,Discount Wedding Dress,Wedding Dresses Wholesale & Shop (pic of dress)

2009 Wedding Dress , Wedding Products , Wedding Dresses,Discount Wedding Dress,Wedding Dresses Wholesale & Shop (page with prices)

For $168, maybe you can get your Destination Maggie and use it as your TTD?!

#196 JOSIE

JOSIE
            • 1,792 posts

Posted 20 April 2009 - 11:04 AM

I tried on that destination maggie with the flowers! It was adorable, but I was too busty for it. Love that dress!!!!!

#197 tylersgirl

tylersgirl
              • 1,681 posts

Posted 20 April 2009 - 11:11 AM

Quote:
                Originally Posted by KimmyG
                Tylersgirl (Desiree)- I found this and thought of you, have a peek!!
                wedding dresses Japan|wedding dress Japan|wedding gown , 2009 Wedding Dress, Wedding Dresses,Discount Wedding Dress,Wedding Dresses Wholesale & Shop (pic of dress)

2009 Wedding Dress , Wedding Products , Wedding Dresses,Discount Wedding Dress,Wedding Dresses Wholesale & Shop (page with prices)

For $168, maybe you can get your Destination Maggie and use it as your TTD?!
                Thank you so much Kimmy! That would be awesome!

#198 KLaBate54

KLaBate54
                • 438 posts

Posted 20 April 2009 - 01:30 PM

Quote:
                  Originally Posted by shellk
                  if it works these are the 2 dresses.look forward to your comments

Click the image to open in full size.
                  Awww, I wish I could see them! I'm at work right now and for some reason the pictures never show up on this computer! I'm sure they're gorgeous and can't wait to see them when I get home!
                  *Katie*

#199 tylersgirl

tylersgirl
                  • 1,681 posts

Posted 20 April 2009 - 05:27 PM

Shellk's dresses are really pretty

Have the rest of you found dresses yet?

#200 aqua32marine

aqua32marine
                    • 60 posts

Posted 21 April 2009 - 02:14 AM

shellk, I really like the one on the right, the bottom portion looks so elegant!

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users