We got the Carice Package. OMG, the Spa package is amazing. U do the Spa package together (a couple's massage), and its fantastic! I re-did my pedicure the day before the wedding. I gave my husband the manicure, since I had my fake pink/white set on.

The food was good at Boto Fogo. Have you ever gone to a Brazillian BBQ restauraunt?

They have a buffet w/ salads and side dishes. Then they come around and slice pieces of meat onto your plate. (filet mignon, chicken, pork, chicken, sirloin steak...and a few others I cant remember. Very well marinated) They also have a clay pot (1 per 2 ppl) w/ veggies, bananas wrapped in bacon & potatoes that they light on fire!!! It's pretty cool!

So when exactly is your wedding? I want to do it again!!! LOL

We are getting married on Feb 5th, coming up soon :) Thanks for the info. We too got the Caprice package and are planning for Boto Fogo as the group size shrunk a little with the economy down turn. We are still very excited as it sounds great. Also did you hire the DJ for the dancing part- or was there sound equipment to hook up an Ipod or CD's for music?? Thanks again- reading your review and seeing your pictures puts me as ease and makes me wish it was time to leave now.

I am planning on having my reception at Chili's I think. I'm going to do the semi-private reception and I am planning on bringing my Ipod with a Bose system to play music. I heard from another bride other than Archie510 that the cake isn't anything special. We booked the two story jacuzzi suite and we are having the Royal wedding. I am planning on going with all the ladies to the spa so I hope the services are good!!! I am getting soooo excited! Archie510's pics look beautiful!

I didnt pay attention to see if they had any hook ups, cuz we hired the DJ, but I know that past brides have hooked up their Ipod's at that location, so it can definatley be done. Hey if you get a kick ass mix on your ipod, you could save 1,000.

I would recomend it, because before you know it the time is up and done with!

Hello! I will be getting married at the RPRM on April 18th. All of your posts have been very helpful, so thanks! I am looking into photographers/videographers right now and I was wondering who was the resort photographer at your wedding Archie510? Also, did you or is anyone hiring a videographer? I know the Caprice Package includes 45 min of videography, does anyone of an opinion on the quality of the resort's videography?

Read my review and I left the information the exclusive wedding photographer they use.

His contact info and website, so you can get an idea of his work!

Now I kinda wish I would have used him instead of flying down my own. This guy knows what he's doing and knows the resort very well. so you should get some great shots!

Click on the link below:

http://bestdestinationwedding.com/forum/t33739

Hey all-

Archie thanks for the info, we just got an email from our travel agent and she upgraded us to the jacuzzi suite for free, yeah! I was wondering if that means it will be the suite with the spiral staircase, I loved the pictures you had taken there. She said it was the highest room they had available so I'm hoping, but I wasn't sure of how many levels of suites they have?

I'm going to check on the Ipod hookup as I don't want to have to travel with speakers and a system to play it. How many hours can you have the space when you do the private reception? Is the DJ for 3 hours for $1000?

Also just FYI, I don't think that videography is included in the caprice package at the RIU, unless things have changed from the website posting and the info they sent me. If anyone else knows if it is included please let me know.

Happy New Year to all of you-

Jaime