Photo

RIU RM Palace Brides??

• Please log in to reply
4120 replies to this topic

#1941 shellk

shellk
  • 1,784 posts

Posted 28 February 2010 - 07:42 AM

alexis,i was exactly the same and reality didnt get me until the night before.you will have a fab time say hi to lester the waiter in the sports bar for me.hope your hubby to be feels better quickly.

jrb,i dont know anything about palace americas but jen is right the location for rprm is great that was one of the best things about it.you can go out of resort into town and shops and its close to most of the day trip places.

#1942 exadiussgirl

exadiussgirl
    • 14 posts

Posted 28 February 2010 - 01:46 PM

Hi everyone!! i'm having a hard time choosing, i am still inbetween the Barcelo maya colonial beach or The RPRM. Any advice that might help

#1943 KLaBate54

KLaBate54
      • 438 posts

Posted 01 March 2010 - 11:37 AM

Quote:
        Originally Posted by Paige2010
        ShellK nevermind I somehow had missed your post about the flowers. Katie, Where did you end up ordering chair bows from?
        Sorry for the late response on this...I ended up getting the bows from ebay actually!
        *Katie*

#1944 ronsoliman

ronsoliman
        • 233 posts

Posted 01 March 2010 - 11:41 AM

OMG...RIU RM Palace is picture perfect. Can't wait to do a wedding there!

#1945 fsuambs

fsuambs
          • 154 posts

Posted 01 March 2010 - 01:04 PM

Alexis, that is so exciting. I can't wait to hear all about it!
            Jen, we are very excited. We don't have to sign anything yet so hopefully visiting will help. The thing that I don't necessarily like about Las Americas is the Cancun location. I love how RPRM is in Playa Del Carmen! Thanks for your feedback! I'm going to grad school for behavior analysis (psychology). After we get married I'm going to go for my PhD in counseling psych with a concentration on substance abuse and human behavioral pharmacology.
            Happy Planning, Amber

#1946 vlvetter7

vlvetter7
            • 293 posts

Posted 01 March 2010 - 10:01 PM

I've just received confirmation for my April 2011 wedding. This post was very helpful in trying to determine a location. Thank you to you all for helping me decide! It seems forever away...

#1947 fsuambs

fsuambs
              • 154 posts

Posted 01 March 2010 - 10:57 PM

Congrats vlvetter7! Welcome to the thread.
                Happy Planning, Amber

#1948 LadyTrunck

LadyTrunck
                • 1,114 posts

Posted 02 March 2010 - 02:49 AM

Yay for new brides!! Vlvetter7- I wish I could say that the time goes by fast, because for me-- it hasn't!! I'm sure the last 2-3 months will go faster--- my advice- stay on this forum and it will make the time more bearable.
                  Married to my BEST FRIEND!
                  July 7, 2010!!My Planning Thread: http://bestdestinati....ns-pics-60834/
                  Non-Pro Pics:
                  http://bestdestinati....ro-pics-61751/
                  Trash the dress!:http://bestdestinati....a-dumas-61397/

#1949 *Linds*

*Linds*
                  • 5,776 posts

Posted 02 March 2010 - 10:10 AM

Jannae- I saw the pic of your doggy! I can't believe he hurt himself! He is too freakin cute though with his little bandages! what a little tropper baby!
                    Loving married life! <3

#1950 vlvetter7

vlvetter7
                    • 293 posts

Posted 02 March 2010 - 11:01 AM

Thank you for the welcome fsaumbs and LadyTrunck. I have read all 194 pages of this thread and am very excited to be a new member! Now I need to figure out the site a little better so I can post a picture and a countdown…

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users