RIU RM Palace Brides??

• Please log in to reply
4120 replies to this topic

#1911 jetsbride

• 794 posts

Posted 23 February 2010 - 09:30 PM

shellk - love your photos, you look fabulous!! Congrats on being a MRS now and I can't wait to read your review and see more photos!!

#1912 frenchie427

• 129 posts

Posted 23 February 2010 - 09:32 PM

"Oh Frenchie…are you going to be THAT person in the background of my wedding pics"
      -hahaha you betcha!

We leave this Friday... 2/26 and fly home Friday 3/5. woo hoo!
      It would be great to meet up MrsMarch! Such a DREAM to get married on the beach!
      You see what we look like on our pics (Andrea & Jack) My hair is longer now, it will inevitably be curly & frizzy... Just look for the frizzy haired girl with a smile on her face... and the fi wearing the lime green man-kini!

I am curious JNagan what you learn for the 30 guest count wedding....
      Hopefully I was wrong and there is a smoother way to planning everything. There has got to be... I'll see what we can learn about it when we are down there.

Shelk- I heart your hair piece it looks great with your hair style! Congrats on your wedding!

#1913 JNagan2011

• 451 posts

Posted 23 February 2010 - 09:36 PM

Have fun and I'll definitely let you know how everything ends up going... I'll probably be that annoying girl trying to get a private reception with not enough people, but oh well if not we're having an AHR which we'll be doing a DJ and Dancing.... if we have to make our own fun and the resort my family is very loud and outgoing ...

Shellk- did you go with the resort flowers?; they were gorgeous!

To all the march brides- can you believe how close it is?? Everyone ready to go?

#1914 KLaBate54

• 438 posts

Posted 24 February 2010 - 11:27 AM

JNagan- I really can't believe how fast time goes by, and that my wedding is almost here! Yours will be here before you know it!

#1915 JOSIE

• 1,792 posts

Posted 24 February 2010 - 11:48 AM

Congrats ShellK!! You look so beautiful! I'm so happy for you! Sorry I have been gone for so long girls! Katie are you getting excited Did you find chair bows?? I completely forgot to respond to you!!! I'm so sorry!

#1916 KLaBate54

• 438 posts

Posted 24 February 2010 - 03:06 PM

Hi Josie! So nice to have you back! :) I'm definitely getting SO excited! And I did end up getting my chairbows...I got them in yellow! Love your siggy pic!

#1917 *Linds*

• 5,776 posts

Posted 24 February 2010 - 03:22 PM

Welcome back Shellk!!!!!!!!!!!!! Congrats Mrs!
                Loving married life! <3

#1918 shellk

• 1,784 posts

Posted 24 February 2010 - 05:18 PM

we did use calypso photography and the flowers were included in my package.

i seen a wedding on the beach and it looked great.they clear a big area of the beach for you.

i loved my hair piece i got it from etsy and jons suit was from jeff banks

you girls sound really excited now.im looking forward to my ahr next saturday.

#1919 jrb

• 83 posts

Posted 24 February 2010 - 07:09 PM

Hello all, I have been reading conflcting reports on this matter:

Can you get have a legal ceremony on a Saturday??

Also, if we chose to have a symbolic ceremony on a Saturday, could we use our rabbi that will be with us anyways-- as they are an aunt??

I am worried a judge won't be availble on the date that is on hold for us--a Saturday. And am trying to come up with a plan b.

#1920 JNagan2011

• 451 posts

Posted 24 February 2010 - 08:22 PM

jrb- I peaked in the packet I got when my wedding date confirmation went through. So it seems you can have either on Saturdays, it will just cost more if it is after 2 PM.... I believe you can have a friend/relative perform the religious/symbolic ceremony, but you'd have to look into that!

Monday to Friday
                      12am to 5pm
                      Saturday: From 11am to 2pm (from 2pm to 5pm
                      the judge has an extra charge of $50 USD)

RELIGIOUS &
                      RENEWAL OF
                      Monday to Saturday

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users