Photo

RIU RM Palace Brides??

• Please log in to reply
4120 replies to this topic

#161 KLaBate54

KLaBate54
  • 438 posts

Posted 09 April 2009 - 07:50 PM

Josie- I did get a confirmation code, which they're holding for me for 90 days...which means it's being held until June...they BETTER have their rates out by then, lol! I also love your STD's!

Shellk- For a while I thought I was one of the only 2010 Riu brides, so it's nice to come across another one! That's so exciting that you're starting to look for your dress! I'm hoping to start that soon too!

We're doing our engagement pictures this weekend, so hopefully if they come out good, I'll be posting a few!
    *Katie*

#162 shellk

shellk
    • 1,784 posts

Posted 10 April 2009 - 05:07 AM

josie,
      those std,s are great.i can not decide weather to send them or not for my party back home which is 6th march?i was just going to send an invite out with christmas cards?

katie,
      by the sounds of it your room is saved until your prices come out.even tho you would like to get everything sorted i would try not to worry too much.

#163 shellk

shellk
      • 1,784 posts

Posted 10 April 2009 - 06:29 AM

i have found a great attachment that one of the other ladies had regarding the riu contract.i don,t know if you ladies already have on of these but for those of you who have the questions about an outside photographer this may help?

here goes its first time i attached somethin on ere

Attached Files

#164 KLaBate54

KLaBate54
        • 438 posts

Posted 10 April 2009 - 08:21 AM

Thank you so much for posting the policies! That definitely gives me way more info than I've found so far!
          *Katie*

#165 shellk

shellk
          • 1,784 posts

Posted 11 April 2009 - 10:08 AM

hi guys,
            got everything confirmed in the post today.everything is sorted.

i have started to fill in my wedding organiser hehe.i have made 2 appointments for trying on wedding dresses on saturday next week hehe.will keep you posted.

i have also started to think that the reception we are having when we get back home do we have it as a mexican theme?just thinking this will make it more fun and our friends and family will feel more involved?if anyone has done this please let me know what kinds of things you did.or let me know your thoughts.

#166 shellk

shellk
            • 1,784 posts

Posted 11 April 2009 - 10:55 AM

Quote:
              Originally Posted by Msbettybernier
              Ok good news guys! You all must have been praying for me!

The WC got back to me and she fit me in for a morning appt on the last day of our stay in Mexico(Apr 16). She gave me a 1030am appt, but I requested that we meet earlier so that I can make it out to the airport at a decent time. The fact that I know she is at least available one day out of my stay is a relief.
              Also, apparently all of the informational sesssion take place at the Riu Palace Mexico. I checked the website out and it appears that that hotel is not too far from the RPRM because the address for the two hotels are very similar. Does anyone know for sure if the Riu Palace Mexico is w/in walking distance from the RPRM?

ShellK--You're a spunky one! I think this is the 2nd time I've read a post by you stating "go bridezilla on em'!" I like your attitude and when it comes to our day, we better get what we want!

Josie-- Im happy you're taking care of the FireDancers/performers. I too am interested and can't wait till you get any news.

Listen guys, if there is anything you would want me to check out at the RPRM while I am there, please feel free to send me an email and I;ll do my best to assess. I figure anything you're thinking of I may need to assess myself.

msbettyb,
              just wanted to wish you look for your trip i think you go monday?hope you get everything sorted.i,m torn between beach or gazebo if you do see any weddings when you there.

#167 tylersgirl

tylersgirl
              • 1,681 posts

Posted 12 April 2009 - 10:05 PM

Those policies are for the RIU in Cabo and they differ from hotel to hotel. I would definitely get the policy from the RPRM before you make any decisions. I just don't want anyone to be out a lot of money if they bring an outside vendor and then they aren't allowed to shoot.

#168 Msbettybernier

Msbettybernier
                • 37 posts

Posted 12 April 2009 - 11:36 PM

Shellk--thanx for the well wishes. I am leaving tommorow. Hope to get good info to share w/ you guys when I get back. I'll sign back on Mon when things are settled dwn w/ me. Take Care
                  ~MsBettyB soon to be MsBettyL~

#169 KLaBate54

KLaBate54
                  • 438 posts

Posted 13 April 2009 - 09:57 AM

Quote:
                    Originally Posted by tylersgirl
                    Those policies are for the RIU in Cabo and they differ from hotel to hotel. I would definitely get the policy from the RPRM before you make any decisions. I just don't want anyone to be out a lot of money if they bring an outside vendor and then they aren't allowed to shoot.

Thanks for mentioning this...I didn't even realize that!
                    *Katie*

#170 tylersgirl

tylersgirl
                    • 1,681 posts

Posted 14 April 2009 - 03:05 PM

You're welcome

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users