RIU RM Palace Brides??

• Please log in to reply
4120 replies to this topic

#1611 shellk

shellk
  • 1,784 posts

Posted 14 December 2009 - 05:42 PM

hi ladies,
    hope your all ok.i have filled in the forms and sent everything back to ael today.

lisa,coco bongos is that the name of the nightclub @ tequilla?are the drinks included there as well.i was just thinking about going there afterwards too.it might make us fell like we have a big wedding party then with everyone else there lol.

#1612 *Linds*

*Linds*
    • 5,776 posts

Posted 14 December 2009 - 05:47 PM

Josie- I love those shoes! Where did you find them?
      Loving married life! <3

#1613 JOSIE

JOSIE
      • 1,792 posts

Posted 14 December 2009 - 05:51 PM

Thanks! I love them :) My mom got them online here: Elegance by Carbonneau Bridal Shoes

#1614 jetsbride

jetsbride
        • 794 posts

Posted 14 December 2009 - 07:00 PM

Quote:
          Originally Posted by shellk
          hi ladies,
          hope your all ok.i have filled in the forms and sent everything back to ael today.

lisa,coco bongos is that the name of the nightclub @ tequilla?are the drinks included there as well.i was just thinking about going there afterwards too.it might make us fell like we have a big wedding party then with everyone else there lol.
          Coco Bongo is the name of a really popular club in Playa del Carmen. I think the place at Tequila is just called the "Disco"
          All drinks are included when you go to the disco at Tequila.
          You can get packages for Coco Bongo though, i think bottle service is the cheapest way to go there.

#1615 dana

dana
          • 285 posts

Posted 14 December 2009 - 07:05 PM

Thank you it was really sad.

Now I'm even more confused. I went dress shopping on Friday around my home town and found another dress, but it is completely different. So confusing.

#1616 frenchie427

frenchie427
            • 129 posts

Posted 14 December 2009 - 11:11 PM

Quote:
              Originally Posted by JOSIE
              Thanks! I love them :) My mom got them online here: Elegance by Carbonneau Bridal Shoes
              Small world, my friends Laurie and Lynn Carbonneau own that store and the shoe whole sale, also check out there wedding dresses website at
              MyDress4Less : Designer Bridal Gowns, Wedding Gowns, Bridesmaids, Quinceanera, Prom Dresses

#1617 frenchie427

frenchie427
              • 129 posts

Posted 14 December 2009 - 11:33 PM

Shellk- you're getting so close! I heard Cogo Bongo's is a ton of fun too!

#1618 *Linds*

*Linds*
                • 5,776 posts

Posted 15 December 2009 - 04:49 PM

Shellk- Where are your bd photos already
                  Loving married life! <3

#1619 shellk

shellk
                  • 1,784 posts

Posted 15 December 2009 - 06:18 PM

frenchie,i know the nerves are slowly coming lol.

lisa,thanks for that i had never heard of it but sounds like its worth a visit.

josie,love your new siggie pic.

sammysgirl,she has rung me today i am meeting her sunday to choose the pics to go in the book so hopefully she will email me one.i will post it as soon as i get it.

lisa+josie,ael has emailed me back and we obviously bought the 2009 package on my paperwork it states that we get 12 photos included but she saying no its not included in the 2010 package.as far as i am concerned i have paperwork confirming what we got included and i am going to insist we get these.am i right?

#1620 *Linds*

*Linds*
                    • 5,776 posts

Posted 15 December 2009 - 09:26 PM

Shellk- It would seem like you would be right since you bought it in 2009!!! I would definately push her on that a little bit! Obviously Lisa and Josie will know better than me though!
                      Loving married life! <3

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users