RIU RM Palace Brides??

• Please log in to reply
4120 replies to this topic

#1401 jetsbride

jetsbride
  • 794 posts

Posted 28 October 2009 - 10:03 AM

Hey Ladies, I just saw Archie510's review on trip advisor, check it out

Our wedding at the RPRM was the best!!! - Review of Riu Palace Riviera Maya, Playa del Carmen, Mexico - TripAdvisor

#1402 KLaBate54

KLaBate54
    • 438 posts

Posted 28 October 2009 - 11:39 PM

Thanks for posting Lisa!
      *Katie*

#1403 LadyTrunck

LadyTrunck
      • 1,114 posts

Posted 29 October 2009 - 01:32 PM

Katie- Thanks!! I can’t believe you had to bring back your shoes! Those were gorgeous… but I could totally see how they would get caught on the dress. I would have never thought of that. Have you been doing a lot of online shoe shopping? I can’t stop

Lisa- I’m SO glad you had a great party!! What fun game--- and with 30 of you!? What a blast, and you got to keep the underwear. I need to do that!

And look ladies… every couple of months from now on we’ll have one of our wedding reviews to read and new pics to see! I am so excited for everyone…
        Married to my BEST FRIEND!
        July 7, 2010!!My Planning Thread: http://bestdestinati....ns-pics-60834/
        Non-Pro Pics:
        http://bestdestinati....ro-pics-61751/
        Trash the dress!:http://bestdestinati....a-dumas-61397/

#1404 *Linds*

*Linds*
        • 5,776 posts

Posted 29 October 2009 - 04:33 PM

LadyT: about my 3 dresses: one I am going to wear for my ceremony- its a maggie, one will be worn for the reception in Mexico, and I'm thinking I will sell the other one or possibly use it for my TTD...I'll post pics as soon as I have some of myself in the dresses!
          Loving married life! <3

#1405 Paige2010

Paige2010
          • 208 posts

Posted 29 October 2009 - 06:52 PM

Ladytrunck I LOVE your dress!! Lisa I can't believe you have two weeks!! are you having a shower with your girls before you go too?

#1406 jetsbride

jetsbride
            • 794 posts

Posted 29 October 2009 - 09:51 PM

I had my shower last night, it was a blast!!!! I actually was out until 3am and did not make it to work today...woopsie!!! My boss knows so it's all good.

I got my hair done today too, it's dark brown with blonde streaks and I really love it!!

#1407 MrsMarch4

MrsMarch4
              • 43 posts

Posted 30 October 2009 - 11:03 AM

Happy Friday!! I sent my invitations the other day and some guests have already received them!!

What did you include along with your invites? I just sent invite and rsvp card. I am sending a follow up card only to guests who reply “yes” but I am not sure what to include on the card. I was thinking to ask the name of resort they are staying at (I know RPRM has an 80% policy and the guests that have booked so far are staying at the RPRM), dates of arrival/departure…..what else do I need to know?

Thanks!
                Alexis

#1408 shellk

shellk
                • 1,784 posts

Posted 30 October 2009 - 04:43 PM

lisa,
                  i am jealous of all of your fun now.you did,nt answer me last week when i asked what date you travel?hope you had a nice day from work.your hair will look great glad you made your decision.

mrsmarch4,congrats on getting your invites out.i think you only need to send your invite and rsvp?im sure they will contact you about the accommodation.

#1409 jetsbride

jetsbride
                  • 794 posts

Posted 02 November 2009 - 10:56 AM

shellk - sorry I must have missed your questions about travel days. I leave on the 8th and come back the 22nd. I can't wait!!!! Less then a week until we leave!!

mrsmarch4 - I agree with shellk, we just sent out the inviatation and an rsvp card. We also had information about accomodation and things to do our wedding website which was on our invitation.

#1410 *Linds*

*Linds*
                    • 5,776 posts

Posted 02 November 2009 - 06:03 PM

Mrsmarch4- we are just sending out invites with an RSVP card. Our invitations included wording about visiting our wedding website for travel accommodation information. We also included a blurb about additional information regarding our AHR to follow the mexico invites so if people decline they know there will be another time for us all to celebrate together.
                      Loving married life! <3

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users