Photo

RIU RM Palace Brides??

• Please log in to reply
4120 replies to this topic

#1331 jetsbride

jetsbride
  • 794 posts

Posted 14 October 2009 - 09:19 AM

Everything looks awesome Josie!!! Hopefully work will get less stressful soon, we miss you hre!!! I will have to share all my OOT bag info with you ladies too, although I am doing a lot of the same stuff as Josie!

Question for you Josie (or Archie)- do you know if we have to pay cash for our wedding package and all that or can we pay by credit card?

#1332 JOSIE

JOSIE
    • 1,792 posts

Posted 14 October 2009 - 09:35 AM

Lisa - i have no idea, but I'm assuming a credit card is fine!

#1333 jetsbride

jetsbride
      • 794 posts

Posted 14 October 2009 - 09:42 AM

I was going with that assumption too but in an email Ael sent it said we had to pay cash the day of our interview for the screen for the slide show. I have sent her an email for clarification, I will let you guys know.

#1334 JOSIE

JOSIE
        • 1,792 posts

Posted 14 October 2009 - 09:58 AM

Lisa, I can't believe your wedding is SO soon!!!! What date are you leaving?

#1335 jetsbride

jetsbride
          • 794 posts

Posted 14 October 2009 - 10:14 AM

I know, I am soooo excited!!! We leave on the 8th and come back on the 22nd. Ahhh, I can't wait to get married and have a relaxing vacation!!!!

#1336 jetsbride

jetsbride
            • 794 posts

Posted 14 October 2009 - 10:20 AM

Ladies, I have a question...I haven't heard anything about a shower so far and apparently my best friends mom was suppose to have one for me but I know that no invites have been sent out or anything. (she is upset that I didn't use her travel agent and she has made that clear to me) Also, I have made it very clear that I do not want a surprise for anything to do with the wedding because for some reason I have been very emotional the last few months. Anyway, it does kinda suck when we are paying just as much to have our wedding away as it does to have one here and people do not realize that.

Am I being stuck up? I just think that this is my one and only chance to have one and I think I will be upset if I don't get one...

#1337 MrsMarch4

MrsMarch4
              • 43 posts

Posted 14 October 2009 - 11:38 AM

Jetsbride: I know we can use a CC to pay for the package & most of the extras provided by the resort, but I think some of the extras from outside vendors that the RPRM contracts may need to be paid in cash. Will you let us know when you hear from Ael?

JOSE: thanks for sharing all of those links! The chair bows are great. Do you know if the RPRM provides chair covers? Are they extra $?

Attached Files

#1338 MrsMarch4

MrsMarch4
                • 43 posts

Posted 14 October 2009 - 11:38 AM

I meant JOSIE, I know your name is not Jose:) I have Mexico on my mind......

Attached Files

#1339 JOSIE

JOSIE
                  • 1,792 posts

Posted 14 October 2009 - 11:41 AM

Quote:
                    Originally Posted by MrsMarch4
                    Jetsbride: I know we can use a CC to pay for the package & most of the extras provided by the resort, but I think some of the extras from outside vendors that the RPRM contracts may need to be paid in cash. Will you let us know when you hear from Ael?

JOSE: thanks for sharing all of those links! The chair bows are great. Do you know if the RPRM provides chair covers? Are they extra $?
                    hehe me too! i want to be in mexico NOW!! They do come with chair covers (white) and they're free!

#1340 jetsbride

jetsbride
                    • 794 posts

Posted 14 October 2009 - 02:10 PM

Josie - Are you getting the hotel to do your makeup?

Archie - Did you get your makeup done there? Any thoughts on this?

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users