Posted 03 October 2009 - 10:10 PM

HaPpY BiRthDay Shelk!
      Loving married life! <3

#1273 KimmyG

KimmyG
      • 520 posts

Posted 04 October 2009 - 01:17 AM

Happy Birthday Shellk!

JOSIE thanks for posing your long response from Riu. WTF does she mean "I am truly sorry but we don't offer this service." for the frozen drink table... I too have seen photos and planned on doing this. Soo confused. Do you know if you get champagne or any other drinks while everyone is sitting outside in the heat before/during/after the ceremony??

#1274 LadyTrunck

LadyTrunck
        • 1,114 posts

Posted 04 October 2009 - 01:24 AM

Thanks Lisa! I feel like a HUGE weight has been lifted off. I have gotten more gray hairs this past week....

Happy Birthday Shellk!! Hope you have an awesome weekend!

And Sammysgirl, I love your attitude, that's probably what I would have done too!!
          Married to my BEST FRIEND!
          July 7, 2010!!My Planning Thread: http://bestdestinati....ns-pics-60834/
          Non-Pro Pics:
          http://bestdestinati....ro-pics-61751/
          Trash the dress!:http://bestdestinati....a-dumas-61397/

#1275 HappyBride

HappyBride
          • 44 posts

Posted 04 October 2009 - 05:46 AM

does anyone know what the difference is between a religious wedding/symbolic & renewal of vows is.. is there any difference?

#1276 shellk

shellk
            • 1,784 posts

Posted 05 October 2009 - 03:58 AM

thanks ladies i am now 34 and have had lots of nice food and wine over the weekend.im off work this week.it is fi,s bday today so it all starts again hehe

#1277 shellk

shellk
              • 1,784 posts

Posted 05 October 2009 - 04:00 AM

Quote:
                Originally Posted by HappyBride
                does anyone know what the difference is between a religious wedding/symbolic & renewal of vows is.. is there any difference?
                religious wedding -this is legally binding
                symbolic wedding - the same cermony but your not legally married.
                renewal of vows - im not sue but im guessing similar to symbolic.

#1278 JOSIE

JOSIE
                • 1,792 posts

Posted 05 October 2009 - 10:14 AM

ShellK---- Happy 34th! Hope it was a great one, sounds like it was!!!

Quote:
                  Originally Posted by KimmyG
                  Happy Birthday Shellk!

JOSIE thanks for posing your long response from Riu. WTF does she mean "I am truly sorry but we don't offer this service." for the frozen drink table... I too have seen photos and planned on doing this. Soo confused. Do you know if you get champagne or any other drinks while everyone is sitting outside in the heat before/during/after the ceremony??
                  yeah! i know! isnt that ridic! my mom and I have a feeling that maybe we have to ask the hotel to do it. We've seen it a million times, so we're actually calling the hotel and asking if they can set it up for us, and also if they can move up our dinner reservations. will keep you girls posted. sorry i am never on anymore due to my new position at work! ahh!

#1279 jetsbride

jetsbride
                  • 794 posts

Posted 05 October 2009 - 02:55 PM

Josie - Did you have any luck finding a limo company? We want to get a limo for between the ceremony and cocktail hour but it's hard to find one online.

#1280 shellk

shellk
                    • 1,784 posts

Posted 05 October 2009 - 03:07 PM

just wanted to tell you we ordered our rings today wahey.it was really weird but obviously in a good way it made it more official.they will be in store to collect 7th nov.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users