RIU RM Palace Brides??

• Please log in to reply
4120 replies to this topic

#1001 JOSIE

• 1,792 posts

Posted 07 August 2009 - 12:38 PM

sorry I've been so MIA lately ladies! I'm pretty sure they're tracking my internet use at work so i have to be extra careful! On top of that I had an ovarian cyst rupture and was in extreme pain and out of work for a few days.....now I'm way behind!

I'm so excited Des is back and that she had a fabulous time! Can't wait to hear about her trip :) :)

I finished my invitations and I'll post pics tonight!!

#1002 Sammy

• 2 posts

Posted 07 August 2009 - 01:17 PM

Hi everyone, im getting married at the RPRM on May 31st 2010, so excited!!

Starting to think about how I should plan the day/evening and was hoping to find out more from everyone here, ive had such a good time reading stories and looking at pics - im trying to find out info on things such as canapes, what restaurants are available etc.

Hope to hear soon

#1003 tylersgirl

• 1,681 posts

Posted 07 August 2009 - 04:32 PM

Hey Ladies~~

I posted my review under the review section! XOXO PM me if you have any questions

#1004 LadyTrunck

• 1,114 posts

Posted 07 August 2009 - 06:13 PM

Josie, you look so gorgeous in your new siggy pic!

Welcome Sammy! The best way to start is to read this entire thread from start to finish. You'll get SO much info! It will take awhile, but it's WORTH IT!
          Married to my BEST FRIEND!
          July 7, 2010!!My Planning Thread: http://bestdestinati....ns-pics-60834/
          Non-Pro Pics:
          Trash the dress!:http://bestdestinati....a-dumas-61397/

#1005 shellk

• 1,784 posts

Posted 08 August 2009 - 07:01 AM

welcome its true it will take you some time but the best thing to do is read all the threads you should get all of the info you need.

hope you feeling better and great new pic.

looking good

#1006 samira26

• 126 posts

Posted 08 August 2009 - 09:47 AM

Desiree, you look so beautiful in the pic! Congrats in being a MRS!

Katie and Josie - Love the new siggy pics!!

Sammy - Welcome, like Jannae said read the thread from start to finish its long but totally worth it and will answer everything you ever wanted to know.
              Married June 5th 2010 at Riu Palace Riviera Maya

#1007 samira26

• 126 posts

Posted 08 August 2009 - 09:49 AM

[QUOTE=jetsbride;919068]Samira - I sent you the menus and I do believe they are they same whther the dinner is private or semi-private.

Lisa - got the menu thanks a lot!

#1008 samira26

• 126 posts

Posted 08 August 2009 - 10:06 AM

Desiree - Just read your review!!! I am so glad you had such a wonderful time!! I am getting so pumped up!!! And your pics are amazing you looked absolutely stunning!

I am sure you probably have mentioned this before but who is your dress by?

When you get a chance will you email me (samiraandphilip@gmail.com) if you have any info for Catamaya, did you do that as an excursion for the guest?

Also the suite did they upgrade you to the suite or did you book it in advance?

#1009 Paige2010

• 208 posts

Posted 08 August 2009 - 12:07 PM

There is so much exciting news going on lately!!

Josie- I hope you are feeling better!

Lindsey and sammy Welcome! Sammy we are sharing the same Memorial day weekend! Good we can keep each other on track and make sure we are getting everything done on time :)

MRS. Desiree Congats!! You look beautiful & Im so happy to hear you had a wonderful time!

Jetsbride- would you mind emailing me the menus when you have a chance- pachumley@hotmail.com Thanks!

LadyTrunck- so did you end up booking Elizabeth Medina? I will be so jealous her work is beautiful!

#1010 Paige2010

• 208 posts

Posted 08 August 2009 - 12:32 PM

I mailed my STD's! I feel like it's the first thing I have done to make the wedding official (besides say 'yes'!) I chose magnets from magnetstreet.com- they turned out really cute but they are a little smaller then I would have liked. I also started my wedding website on weddingwire.com- My TA sent me some guest prices in a PDF- but I can't figure out how to incorporate it into the website- I can only upload Jpegs...anyone have any ideas?

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users