Shell-When you are in photobucket there should be somewhere where you can change the settings to medium size (320x340) photos. It is right under where you click to download....it says "Reduce to: " and then has a drop down box beside it. Click the drop down box and select medium. Hope that helped you. I am sorry if it was confusing!

thankyou soo much but it will not do it?i have deleted and started again and even changed the size to tiny but its still this size?dont worry its an awful photo i will wait till i get a better one.

it is from my sisters wedding yesterday.it was great it got us excited again.

Desiree- I'm so excited to hear that you have your dinner planned for the night before the wedding! I'm hoping to do the same thing, since that will be the only night that EVERYONE will be able to have dinner together (with the exception of the wedding). We have people arriving just about everyday of the week.

Lisa- About the confirmation code they gave you...like Desiree said, do you remember ever filling the form with all the info about your and your fiance? And did you give them a credit card number?

AWESOME news on the rehearsal dinner!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Lisa- The conformation code (from my memory) only helps with booking and filling out all the info - :)

sorry I keep changing my siggy pic...we just took this over the weekend and I LOVE IT! its so symbolic to me, like us looking at the future :)

My mom and I are having this huge debate over invitation wording. Did any of you see my thread? She wants to write two-thousand and nine, and I want two-thousand nine. I really think the "and" indicates a decimal point and is gramatically incorrect...........should I just let it go? When I look up invitation websites the "and" is always therehuh.gif I'm so confused!!!!!

Quote:
Originally Posted by JOSIE View Post
sorry I keep changing my siggy pic...we just took this over the weekend and I LOVE IT! its so symbolic to me, like us looking at the future :)

My mom and I are having this huge debate over invitation wording. Did any of you see my thread? She wants to write two-thousand and nine, and I want two-thousand nine. I really think the "and" indicates a decimal point and is gramatically incorrect...........should I just let it go? When I look up invitation websites the "and" is always therehuh.gif I'm so confused!!!!!
That's definitely a hard one for the invitation wording...technically you're right about the "and" indicating a decimal point. I'm surprised it's worded like that on all of the websites you've looked at. Honestly though, either way will be fine, because I don't think anyone will even notice the difference. It's so funny how us brides are so particular about the little things, but really no one else even takes note of them.

I also love the new siggy pic!

Josie - I say word it however you like. My invitations have the numbers 2009 which is not formal invitation writing but I say screw it, I am having a destination wedding so I do not have to worry about silly things like that!

Quote:
Originally Posted by jetsbride View Post
Josie - I say word it however you like. My invitations have the numbers 2009 which is not formal invitation writing but I say screw it, I am having a destination wedding so I do not have to worry about silly things like that!
hehe, I love you!