Another thing-I don't know if I mentioned this already, but I asked her if we could have the complimentary cocktail hour and she said yes. I told her that we wanted the cocktail hour to look like the first picture in the blog and she said okay. Also, she said that she is ordering the fresh flower cake topper for our cake and she said okay to my bouquet, but she did make a note that it might not look exactly like it does on the blog (the first bouquet pic)-that makes me a little nervous, but I am sure it will be beautiful!

desiree,

you sound sooo excited and happy its great.im glad your bro has changed his mind.you are getting lots of good news can,t believe how long you have left.

desiree,

you sound sooo excited and happy its great.im glad your bro has changed his mind.you are getting lots of good news can,t believe how long you have left.smile03.gif

Desiree- I love the maxi dress! It's so pretty! I'm also happy to hear that things are working out now with your brother and SIL...they definitely would have regretted not going! I can't believe it's almost down to ONE MONTH for you!

Desiree - That's so great that you have found a dress, that is awesome by the way!

Also I am so happy to hear that your borther and SIL have decided to go. They will definately not regret it!

Desiree- don't worry about the bouquet, it seems like they always do such a great job with it. The dress is pretty!

I see you're a "senior member" now, congrats! What does that mean?

Quote:
Originally Posted by tylersgirl View Post
Another thing-I don't know if I mentioned this already, but I asked her if we could have the complimentary cocktail hour and she said yes. I told her that we wanted the cocktail hour to look like the first picture in the blog and she said okay. Also, she said that she is ordering the fresh flower cake topper for our cake and she said okay to my bouquet, but she did make a note that it might not look exactly like it does on the blog (the first bouquet pic)-that makes me a little nervous, but I am sure it will be beautiful!
A complimentary cocktail hour!!huh.gif That is amazing!!!! How long will it lasthuh.gif? That is the best news ever :) I'm sure the boquet will be beautiful, they always are!

Thanks girls!

Kimmy-I saw that I am a senior member too...yay! I'm really not quite sure what it means. I guess either that I have been a member for a while or that I have enough points. Who knows? haha

Josie-Yeah, I don't know how long it lasts for yet. She just said that she could arrange it and that the picture that I liked is actually near the hotel lobby bar which is fine with me wink.gif

Quote:
Originally Posted by tylersgirl View Post
That is awesome Desiree!!! I got the caprice package so I am assuming we will also be able to get a free cocktail hour.

I was going to ask you if you are making a seating plan and table numbers. I am not sure if this is nessecary or not... Any thoughts?

I think your bouquet will turn out perfectly...I can't wait to see all your wedding photos and your review!