Lisa!! You can't change the date!! I'm sure they will make accomodations!! I would be hysterical and the thought of changing my date at this point! Why are there only 4 flight dates to choose from!?

Wow, I've never heard of that. Why won't they let you fly whatever day you want to? Maybe if you wait awhile, they'll have flights available for the day you want to leave? Oh, and you have every right to be upset!

I am just trying to stay calm, my TA gets in at 9am so 1 1/2hrs to wait still.

shots.gif

The flights from here are charters so they only fly certain days, I might be able to catch a different flight and pay for a land only at the hotel but it's usually cheaper to go with flight and hotel package.

I don't understand why if it's not even a legal ceremony we need to be there for 2 full business days before the wedding, anyway, hopefully this will all get worked out, I know my FH will be calling the TA if I am upset about anything cause I am no good at getting mad at people.

Keep your fingers crossed for me!

I'm terrible at getting mad at people too!! I also don't understand why you need to be there 2 days before if its not legalhuh.gif? That makes NO sense!!!! Are you sure this is still the case? Why did they tell you that?

Lisa-I hope everything gets worked out. Keep us posted! Hugs! It is stupid we have to be there 2 full business days before when we aren't having a legal ceremony-ugh! Good luck! XOXO

Lisa- I can't believe that! Were you able to talk to your TA yet? I'm sure it will all work out fine, but I can definitely understand why you're stressed out! I would be too...and you have every right to be!

Desiree- Only two months to go! It will be here before you know it!

So, nothing has really been figured out still today. Our TA apparently waiting to talk to some other co-ordinator to get this all figured out but I will keep you ladies posted!!

Yes, keep us posted Lisa!

Thanks girls!! I have less than 2 months starting today wink.gif

I still haven't heard anything from the RIU wedding dept., so I emailed them today. I will let you know if they respond/when they respond and what they say.

I have my dresses!!! They are so gorgeous! I will post pics probably tomorrow or the next day b/c they are at my parent's house.

I had my shower this past saturday and it was so fun. We had about 70 people there with tons of food and mimosas flowing. Everyone was so nice and they bought us pretty much everything off of our registries. I saw friends that live out of town and family of Tyler's that I had never met which was fun. We went out afterwards and drank ourselves silly, haha. I will post pics of that too when my friends mom (designated photographer) sends me some.