Thanks so much Betty!!! Sounds great! It is so nice to hear from someone who actually did a site visit. Thanks so much for posting pics on Tuesday too. I can't wait to see and I am glad you and FI are feeling fine.

Kelly-OhLaLa-I LOVE those outfits! I like both of the Irish outfits, but I think I might like the second one better. The first is cute too though! I really like the bride outfit as well wink.gif

Finally MsBettyB is back! So good to hear from you and thanks for sharing all of those details so far! Can't wait to see the pics!

Kelly- I'm definitely thinking of doing the BD photos too! I love all of those outfits you found...my choice would be the second Irish one and the bride one!

some good blogging going on here now.

where do these family members and bridesmaids get off trying to tell us brides what we want on our day.they make me laugh when they try to tell us that they are only advising us.whatever just do what i want please.

i did,nt know what the bd pics were.i know now you saucy little things.it is something that i thought about.jon would love it on the day and like you say i think it would be nice for us to have something to look back at.you have talked me into it.i am going to look into it.great 2nd irish pic i can see tylersgirl in this hehe.

am sooooo glad msbettyb is back i started to get a little worried.it all sounds good which is great.thanks for asking the questions its really helpful.we will await the pics.have you decided to book?

some good blogging going on here now.

where do these family members and bridesmaids get off trying to tell us brides what we want on our day.they make me laugh when they try to tell us that they are only advising us.whatever just do what i want please.

i did,nt know what the bd pics were.i know now you saucy little things.it is something that i thought about.jon would love it on the day and like you say i think it would be nice for us to have something to look back at.you have talked me into it.i am going to look into it.great 2nd irish pic i can see tylersgirl in this hehe.

am sooooo glad msbettyb is back i started to get a little worried.it all sounds good which is great.thanks for asking the questions its really helpful.we will await the pics.have you decided to book?

Thanks for your review of the hotel msbettyb, can't wait to see photos!!!

As for the BD photos I love them and I am going to do them, a couple months before the wedding and I love the idea of giving it to my FI the night before the wedding!!! I was just going to give it to him when we got home but I have changed my mind. I know a photographer that will do the photos including hair and makeup and an album for $300, I think thats a good deal! My FI is going to be so surprised!!!

Kelly - I like the second one and the bride outfit

Desiree - Thanks for finding the awesome RPRM review!!!

MS Betty- Thank you so much!! I know that your review really helped a lot of us who've really needed clarification and piece of mind. Definitely look forward to hearing from you again and seeing pics.

Kelly- I LOVE the 2nd one and the Bride one!!! I think if you did both and then just a few serious ones it would be perfect!!!

Here are the bridesmaid dresses I was telling you about, I'm FINALLY posting them!! Girls help me with your favorite!!

Click the image to open in full size.

Click the image to open in full size. (still can't decide about a floral pattern, but I LOVE purple!)

Click the image to open in full size.

Click the image to open in full size. (I think this one is my fav!)

Click the image to open in full size. (The trim on this is brown not black...guys could wear solid brown?)

josie,

i like the purple floral one and the orange one (your favourite). they are both nice.is that one of your bridesmaids wearing them?what does she think?

is it nice living in your new house?

Hey Josie :) That is a hard one! All three are so beautiful. I would say the orange one because it is a solid color...although, every one of those dresses would look amazing on the beach!

Do you have pictures of what your flowers should look like? That may help you decide with the floral print. :)