My only suggestion would be to haul the mugs yourself because people will be so thankful to have them at the resort. We had people trying to buy ours from us because the cups the resort uses are so small. If you rely on people to pack them themselves, it probably won't happen...Just my opinion though!

Dana- UGGHH! You are having no luck with the dresses! I am so sorry to hear about it! Hopefully Afred Angelo can work some magic for you!

Dana - first and foremost so sorry to hear about your dress fiasco. I find it really weird though because I was in a wedding this past weekend and we had a VERY similar story. Two of the bridesmaid dresses were WAY smaller than the store model. I'm not sure what your dresses look like but a seamstress up here did an amazing job letting the dresses out and the way she did it was very creative. She ended up having the bridesmaids buy a sash from the dress company in the same color and fabric as the dress. Then she just inserted two strips down the back seam of the dress. Seriously you couldn't even tell!! It was amazing. If you don't understand what I mean I can try to draw it out for you and send it to your email...just let me know.

Also - I can't wait to hear how your mugs come out. We ordered a sample of a mug/cup and it was awful. Seriously I could go to McDonald's and get a better plastic cup with a lid...so we're back on the hunt! Ideally I am hoping for something like the link below, but they are a little pricy - like $5 each...

http://www.printglobe.com/Products/ProdDetail~productid~21865~_plist~7_355_21026_21027.asp

Thanks girls! I would love to blame the size on the bridal store, but my sister has gained alot of weight in the past 5 months. I guess I really didn' realize it until she tried to put the dress on. We talked to Alfred Angelo this morning and they said their dresses are designed to be taken out two sizes, which still probably wouldn't work, but my other sister it would work for. So my sis from California is going to take it back with her and take it to the Alfred Angelo there and see what the seamstress can do. If it will work she will send my sister her dress which is a few sizes bigger. If it won't work they can order her a dress that will arrive in 4 weeks and we'll just have to pay the rush fee on it. Sigh! I feel so much better knowing there is a solution.

Vlvetter-Where did you get the cup sample from? Please tell me it was not from discountmugs.com. I already ordered the acrylic tumblers from there. I will be getting them by September 10th. I'll let you know how they are when I get them.  

Hi everyone. Did any of you hear of new prices??? what should we do? Can I fight with them, that Ael gave me a different price list when I met with her on site visit back in May? New WC just ignores my questions about price changes RRRRRR i'm so mad is much more than I thought it would be. I dont know what to do (