Jump to content

Recommended Posts

Need to get used to this new layout... its like learning all over again!!! lol x

 

Stephen and I met 9 years ago yesterday!!!! :-) x

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

I never mastered the old layout...now I'm completely confused. Haha.

 

Originally Posted by Nicyx View Post

Need to get used to this new layout... its like learning all over again!!! lol x

 

Stephen and I met 9 years ago yesterday!!!! :-) x

 

 

 



Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Ooooo... Today and yesterday Ive had emails from Nancy & Ana at the Riu... So So Excited, feels even more real now ive had talks with them.

THEY ARE SO SO quick at getting back to me as well, FANTASTIC. I thought they would have waited a while as i still have 9 months but no they are great... answered all my questions so far :-)

 

Wedding time and date confirmed.... Pix of flowers and cake options sent, prices for videographer and photographer.

Which resturants we can choose (Bogo or Chillis @ 6.45 or 6.30 as we have under 27 guests) ARGH!!!! Its all good :-) and i am loving it more and more everyday!!!! xoxo 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites


Nic will you forward me the pictures of the flowers and anything else they may have sent?
 

Originally Posted by Nicyx View Post

Ooooo... Today and yesterday Ive had emails from Nancy & Ana at the Riu... So So Excited, feels even more real now ive had talks with them.

THEY ARE SO SO quick at getting back to me as well, FANTASTIC. I thought they would have waited a while as i still have 9 months but no they are great... answered all my questions so far :-)

 

Wedding time and date confirmed.... Pix of flowers and cake options sent, prices for videographer and photographer.

Which resturants we can choose (Bogo or Chillis @ 6.45 or 6.30 as we have under 27 guests) ARGH!!!! Its all good :-) and i am loving it more and more everyday!!!! xoxo 



Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites


Oh me too! :)  I will PM you my email address!

Originally Posted by vlvetter7 View Post


Nic will you forward me the pictures of the flowers and anything else they may have sent?
 


 


Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

OK can I just say WTF is this new layout?!  Just came on to browse (been SOOOO busy lately!) and I'm lost!!! As I'm sure everyone is saying....

 

Miss you girls- I promise once things calm down I'll be on more.  Remember that we just moved to LA?  Well, it's totes not working out and we're moving home to DENVER!  I got a sweet job, and I'll leave in 2 weeks.... DH leaves end of Aug :(  It's for the best, but I'm just a basketcase right now!

 

I'm so excited that everyones dates are coming up!  YAY!

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

 

 

Originally Posted by LadyTrunck View Post

 

OK can I just say WTF is this new layout?!  Just came on to browse (been SOOOO busy lately!) and I'm lost!!! As I'm sure everyone is saying....

 

Miss you girls- I promise once things calm down I'll be on more.  Remember that we just moved to LA?  Well, it's totes not working out and we're moving home to DENVER!  I got a sweet job, and I'll leave in 2 weeks.... DH leaves end of Aug :(  It's for the best, but I'm just a basketcase right now!

 

I'm so excited that everyones dates are coming up!  YAY!

 

so glad to hear things are working out!! Good luck with the move!

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Can you send it to me too. I only have 3 months left and I don't even have this stuff confirmed. Maybe I will email them today.  Thanks!

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now


  • Best Destination Wedding Sponsors



    Facebook Pinterest Google+ Twitter
  • Posts

    • Hello all!! I'm planning to get married next week. I'm working in an MNC and I'm gonna marry my colleague who is in my company. It's been ten months since we have started our relationship. He used to support in all my difficulties and used to help me in my work. Always he used to tell me about my smile. He says that I have a very good smile and he loves it. Recently I lost my front tooth after an accident and it resulted in a bad look for me. He told me that I lost my beautiful smile. I was totally disappointed and thought of finding a solution. I heard about dental dentures and took an appointment at a clinic in Scarborough. Will dentures affect my speech? What was your experience of getting dentures? 
    • Go for the third one. It is gorgeous and you will look stunning in that. I'm sure you will be noticed by other people. Go for it.
    • I would suggest the long one. You will look stunning in that. It is simple and elegant.
    • Both the gown are awesome and I'm sure you will look gorgeous in both. But I would suggest the first one. Go for it and Congratulations for your marriage.
    • Hello everyone,  I am still engaged, still not planning the big day, because we haven't chosen a date + we have some family stiff to do so I hope that this forum will help me a lot before the real craziness during the wedding planning period. Happy to be here
  • Topics

×