Jump to content

Recommended Posts

Happy birthday Nicola!!

 

So we are accomplishing lots of wedding stuff lately :)... Shoes and belts for the GM, found flowers I am going to make into hair flower for my BM and I, found our rings (still yet to purchase them, but they are found), had 6 more people book :) and 11 more people are looking into the flights and will book shortly.... I think that is it. Still deciding on whether I want to order raffia fans for the programs or not, but am going to wait til we get a closer head count! Hows everyone else's planning going??

 

Oh yes, on a side note. I am leaving for an 8 week internship in Vegas on Thursday and haven't even began packing :/! Better stop procrastinating and get to it! So I might not be on for awhile, so happy wedding day tomorrow Jannae :)

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Hi ladies! I'm a potential Riu RM bride, as my FI and I decided last minute to take a trip next weekend down to scout out the resort. Just wanted to introduce myself:) We're thinking May of 2011. I'll let you know when we get back how it was.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Quote:
Originally Posted by greysgirl View Post
Hi ladies! I'm a potential Riu RM bride, as my FI and I decided last minute to take a trip next weekend down to scout out the resort. Just wanted to introduce myself:) We're thinking May of 2011. I'll let you know when we get back how it was.
Welcome! Can't wait to hear what you think!

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

omg I can't believe its time for J's big day!!!!!

 

I have been totally MIA, but am promising to get back because I've been missing my BDW girls! love.gif

 

Hope all is well with all of you!

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Quote:
Originally Posted by JNagan2011 View Post
Happy birthday Nicola!!

So we are accomplishing lots of wedding stuff lately :)... Shoes and belts for the GM, found flowers I am going to make into hair flower for my BM and I, found our rings (still yet to purchase them, but they are found), had 6 more people book :) and 11 more people are looking into the flights and will book shortly.... I think that is it. Still deciding on whether I want to order raffia fans for the programs or not, but am going to wait til we get a closer head count! Hows everyone else's planning going??

Oh yes, on a side note. I am leaving for an 8 week internship in Vegas on Thursday and haven't even began packing :/! Better stop procrastinating and get to it! So I might not be on for awhile, so happy wedding day tomorrow Jannae :)
WOW, getting lots done now, Fab :-) Its great to see it all come together.. Glad more people are starting to book for you now :-) x

Enjoy Vegas cheer2.gif x

Quote:
Originally Posted by greysgirl View Post
Hi ladies! I'm a potential Riu RM bride, as my FI and I decided last minute to take a trip next weekend down to scout out the resort. Just wanted to introduce myself:) We're thinking May of 2011. I'll let you know when we get back how it was.
Welcome, cant wait to hear about your trip, please pop by and give us the low down :-0

Quote:
Originally Posted by *Linds* View Post
omg I can't believe its time for J's big day!!!!!

I have been totally MIA, but am promising to get back because I've been missing my BDW girls! love.gif

Hope all is well with all of you!
Great to see you back Linds :-)
Have you done your review/planning thread? x

xox

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Whoo cheer2.gif Our wedding date has been confirmed today, Its the date we requested May 6th, BUT we couldnt get the 4pm time we wanted so we are now getting married at 1PM... Im not sure if this is a good thing or a bad thing?!?

 

1.) Wanted to sunbathe AM.... (gana have to master getting ready pronto)

 

2.) Ages to wait for reception diner.... (always stay at the bar before hand for longer)

 

3.) Will it be too hot.... (have now got fans... THANKS KERRY)

 

Ooooooooo look @ that, The good outweighs the bad.... smile120.gif

 

I think it will be ALL good :-) Argh it feels even more real now :-) Wedding pack should be through in a week or so (not holding breath though) xox

 

ANYONE HERE BEEN OR GETTING MARRIED AT 1PM? ANY ADVICE?

DO YOU KNOW WHAT TIME RECEPTION WILL BE AT IF WEDDING AT 1PM?

WHAT TIME ARE YOU GUYS GETTING MARRIED?

 

Just waiting on recieving wedding pack from my TA, she said it will be about another week or so (although im not holdong my breath as they ALWAYS say that)

 

Thanks ladies :-)

 

xox

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Nic - that's so exciting! I sure hope they give you the early dinner spot for having an afternoon wedding. Figure if the ceremony is an hour (TOPS) that's 1-2; then you do pictures and a long cocktail reception that's 2-4 or 5ish - what is the earlier dinner time? Are you planning a private reception? How many people are you expecting?

 

What's in the wedding package that your TA will be sending over?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

The wedding details will just confirm time, date, WC details etc. Were not syre what time the earlier diner is, were not bothered about a private reception, if its not in the details from TA i will email WC to confirm everything else... Im not worrying really, its just the 3 things that went through my head when they 1st said we couldnt have 4pm... Im sure it will be just perfect :-) Infact ofcourse it will be... ITS OUR WEDDING DAY :-) x

 

Were not having many guests... (Im secretly hoping more will book.) At the mo its obviously US, FI's sis, hubby and baby daughter and my mum and dad :-) xox

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now


  • Best Destination Wedding Sponsors



    Facebook Pinterest Google+ Twitter
  • Posts

    • Hello all!! I'm planning to get married next week. I'm working in an MNC and I'm gonna marry my colleague who is in my company. It's been ten months since we have started our relationship. He used to support in all my difficulties and used to help me in my work. Always he used to tell me about my smile. He says that I have a very good smile and he loves it. Recently I lost my front tooth after an accident and it resulted in a bad look for me. He told me that I lost my beautiful smile. I was totally disappointed and thought of finding a solution. I heard about dental dentures and took an appointment at a clinic in Scarborough. Will dentures affect my speech? What was your experience of getting dentures? 
    • Go for the third one. It is gorgeous and you will look stunning in that. I'm sure you will be noticed by other people. Go for it.
    • I would suggest the long one. You will look stunning in that. It is simple and elegant.
    • Both the gown are awesome and I'm sure you will look gorgeous in both. But I would suggest the first one. Go for it and Congratulations for your marriage.
    • Hello everyone,  I am still engaged, still not planning the big day, because we haven't chosen a date + we have some family stiff to do so I hope that this forum will help me a lot before the real craziness during the wedding planning period. Happy to be here
  • Topics

×