Shellk-They are both so pretty! I think my favorite is the one that is flowy at the bottom with the waist detailing with the flower. I think it would be perfect for a DW. wink.gif

Chole- Thanks for the info, very helpful! I'm gonna see if my TA has any deals. That is wonderful for you, I am so happy!

Shellk- Love the dresses...do you have any pictures of you in them?? I agree with TylersGirl that the one on the right looks more DW-ish....but when i found my dress it was more formal that I was originally looking for. But it looked so good on me that I couldn't pass it up. Which one makes your figure look the best?

thanks guys thats my favourite.i have pics of me in them but it was,nt a good pose as i was just thinking about the dress hehe.that one does the most for my figure too.

hopefully when i go back on saturday because i only have the 2 i will be able to make the decision.i think i was just dressed out yesterday so i did,nt want to make any rash decisions.feel lots happier about that now.my mum and best friend were torn.my younger sister is coming with me saturday she will tell me the truth hehe

Tylersgirl (Desiree)- I found this and thought of you, have a peek!!

wedding dresses Japan|wedding dress Japan|wedding gown , 2009 Wedding Dress, Wedding Dresses,Discount Wedding Dress,Wedding Dresses Wholesale & Shop (pic of dress)

2009 Wedding Dress , Wedding Products , Wedding Dresses,Discount Wedding Dress,Wedding Dresses Wholesale & Shop (page with prices)

For $168, maybe you can get your Destination Maggie and use it as your TTD?!

Quote:
Originally Posted by KimmyG View Post
Tylersgirl (Desiree)- I found this and thought of you, have a peek!!
wedding dresses Japan|wedding dress Japan|wedding gown , 2009 Wedding Dress, Wedding Dresses,Discount Wedding Dress,Wedding Dresses Wholesale & Shop (pic of dress)

2009 Wedding Dress , Wedding Products , Wedding Dresses,Discount Wedding Dress,Wedding Dresses Wholesale & Shop (page with prices)

For $168, maybe you can get your Destination Maggie and use it as your TTD?!
Thank you so much Kimmy! That would be awesome! smile29.gif

Quote:
Originally Posted by shellk View Post
if it works these are the 2 dresses.look forward to your comments

Click the image to open in full size.
Awww, I wish I could see them! I'm at work right now and for some reason the pictures never show up on this computer! I'm sure they're gorgeous and can't wait to see them when I get home!