Last-- tomorrow is my FIRST wedding dress shopping appointment!!! I have 2 dresses that I love very very much. So tomorrow I get to try the first. Wish me luck please!!

good luck i hope you get one that you love.let us see the pics

Hey Lisa- not sure if you have talked to your friend yet or not- but I definitely think you should- this is a once in a lifetime event and you don't ever want to look back on it and wish there was something done different- and I think you might have a little grudge if you are ever asked to help throw one for one of your friends but you didn't have one of your own. I'm sure your friends would be happy to put something together!

On another note- I got a dress today! It was kind of unexpected- I went looking since I had the day off, but never expected to find one and buy it! Especially because I was all alone and didn't have any one elses input- and I'm so undecided so that would normally be a huge problem! It was my second time to go looking so I had an idea of what I wanted and it just seemed to fit the bill. Ill post pics tomm!

Good luck tomm Shellk!!

Im also about to book an outside photog- I know I just read this on here recently, but just to confirm this is OK righthuh.gif

Paige2010 - That is so exciting that you found a dress!!! I can't wait to see what it looks like!!!

As for the shower I talked to my friend yesterday and she had talked to my SIL to be (who is also a BM) and they are going to have a shower for me. There is a long story that goes along with all this but it makes me upset to think about it so I will just leave it at that. I just have to say I am very happy to have such great friends!!!

Thanks to all you ladies for your support on the topic also!!! :)

Quote:
Originally Posted by jetsbride View Post
Paige2010 - That is so exciting that you found a dress!!! I can't wait to see what it looks like!!!

As for the shower I talked to my friend yesterday and she had talked to my SIL to be (who is also a BM) and they are going to have a shower for me. There is a long story that goes along with all this but it makes me upset to think about it so I will just leave it at that. I just have to say I am very happy to have such great friends!!!

Thanks to all you ladies for your support on the topic also!!! :)
thats great im soo glad but i was sure they had got something planned for you.your emotions are starting to show on here hope your ok.its weird all of the brides talk about their emotions on here and im not all that emotional i am very loving and affectionate but don,t cry very often if that makes sense.but i know i will be a total mess when i am only a month away.

keep us updated with the shower plans when you get to know anything

Lisa- Glad to hear that you are getting the shower you deserve! I'm sorry you've had the deal with the all the stress and emotions involved! I hope you are feeling better!

Shellk- Any luck with the dresses?

Paige- Can't wait to see the pics of your dress! =)

Hi ladies, hope you all had an awesome weekend!

Josie - How was your shower? Are you gonna post some pictures?

Does anyone know where I can find a map of the RPRM resort? I have been searching on google and I am not having any luck...

hi ladies :)

Lisa- I'm so happy for you....you totally deserve a shower!!!! When will it be held? I'm getting excited for you...........SO SOON!

Paige- congrats on finding a dress!!!!! my find was TOTALLY spontaneous and unexpected too, but there is no better feeling than being SURE you love it and know its the one!

My bridal shower was amazing to say the least!!! ridiculous!!!!! I'll post some pictures soon...I don't have any at work....but they'll most likely be an album on facebook tonight! for those of you who arent friends with me- find me! josie pedersen :)

Josie- Glad to hear you had such a great shower! I am friending you FB now so I can check out your pics!

Hope all you ladies had a good weekend!