Even if I wasn't sick is till would have worn the wedges for the reception. Just for all the dancing and stuff. I also have really bad feet that get super sore so I rarely wear heels. If you wear heels all the time I think you would be fine all day in them.

Wow Josie you TTD pics look awesome. Did you use your real dress or did you get another one for the pics?

Shelk-can't wait to see hear about your BD pics.

I just got back from pittsburgh (a five hour drive) b/c a very good friends dad died of pancreatic cancer. While I was there I found an Alfred Angelo bridal store and I decided to go in and just look. The good news is I think I may have found my dress. The bad news is it is an exclusive dress to that store! They don't even have it on the online or there catalogs. What to do?? That's a long drive for a dress!

Dana- sorry to hear about your friend's dad. If you think its THE dress, I say take a good friend and have a lil road trip and go get it! If you pass it up you may spend the rest of your time searching and always comparing to that one dress and by then it could be too late! But you may want to try on some others before you buy the alfred angelo just to be 100% (if you haven't already done this) wink.gif

Dana- I'm sorry to hear about your friend's dad. As for the dress, I don't think it's too far to go if you think it's THE ONE! I ended up getting mine about three hours away. I did try on a lot of dresses in my area first before traveling just to be sure going that far was necessary.

hi ladies,

im at work so got to be quick.

successful shopping trip yesterday we got my friend a dres yyyaaayyy.and my baby is home tonight.

lisa,i did,nt know you was sick on your day (dont think)?hope you are ok now.

last of the ahr invites have gone in the post today too.

happy friday

Hi Ladies,

I guess I'm not the only who has been MIA; I haven't been getting the email updates either.

LISA & JOSIE: You may have already posted this, but what did you do in terms of an after party (after the DJ). I've heard there is a disco you can rent but that it's not really nice.

I have about 2 1/2 months until our wedding! We have 49 people booked, but a lot of guests still have not rsvp'd. I've been really calm about everything b/c all of the reviews on here reassure me that everything will be perfect!

MrsMarch4 - After our private reception dinner at Chili's that ended at 12am some people went to Coco Bongo's. We did not rent the disco, however we went to the disco probably 4 times and had a blast everytime. It is not fancy by any means but a good place to dance and drink!! I would just make sure you have a lot of people that would want to go to the disco before you rent it and pay so much. It's just as fun with all the other people there.

Quote:
Originally Posted by dana View Post
Wow Josie you TTD pics look awesome. Did you use your real dress or did you get another one for the pics?

Shelk-can't wait to see hear about your BD pics.

I just got back from pittsburgh (a five hour drive) b/c a very good friends dad died of pancreatic cancer. While I was there I found an Alfred Angelo bridal store and I decided to go in and just look. The good news is I think I may have found my dress. The bad news is it is an exclusive dress to that store! They don't even have it on the online or there catalogs. What to do?? That's a long drive for a dress!
sorry to hear about your friends dad sad.gif how horrible!

I used my dress :)

Quote:
Originally Posted by KLaBate54 View Post
Dana- I'm sorry to hear about your friend's dad. As for the dress, I don't think it's too far to go if you think it's THE ONE! I ended up getting mine about three hours away. I did try on a lot of dresses in my area first before traveling just to be sure going that far was necessary.
Katie, I'll send you all the info now! Sorry for the delay

Quote:
Originally Posted by sammysgirl View Post
Lisa/Josie- what kind of shoes did you girls wear for the ceremony?
Looks like I missed this...these are the shoes I wore:
Click the image to open in full size.
they were insanely comfortable!!!