Thanks Lisa!

I loved them both. I know it sounds cliche but I liked RIU better for the wedding and secrets better for the Honeymoon.

They're so different! Secrets is definitely more upscale, private, and smaller....but RIU has a better party atmosphere for a group! At secrets there are no wristbands, towel cards, or reservations for restaurants. Those were huge perks. The food was amazing and all the restaurants were open from 6-11. The drinks at the pool & beach were bigger as well. Secrets was smaller, more wooded, and the beach was a little bit brighter with whiter sand. it was VERY relaxing and romantic... but RIU was spectacular, especially the rooms & service. The people were a little more friendly at RIU and the waiters were definitely more fun!

Josie- CONGRATULATIONS and welcome home!!! Thank you so much for all of the info the pics that you've shared with us so far! Your TTD pics are awesome!!! And of course I would LOVE any info you can give me on Secrets. My email is klabate54@gmail.com. I saw your pics on facebook, and now I'm even more excited...and happy...that we chose to go there for our honeymoon. Also, where did you end up buying your chair bows from? I'm going to look into doing that too...$4 is a little much for each of them, so I definitely want to avoid that if I can.

Shelk- Have you heard anything on your BD pics yet!? Did you also hear back on your pre-wedding meeting?

Lisa- I love your new siggy pic!

Oh my gosh how have I missed so much??!! I thought I got email notification instant too--- haha, need to check my settings. I sit at work and check my iphone every 15 minutes! I'm a freak!

Shellk- sooooo exciting that you got your info! I'm sure she will change the time. A meeting the day of is just insane. Oh, and sorry that FI wasn't there to get it with you. I would have been bummed too. I'll also ask what everyone has already--- BD PICS?? wink.gif

DreamingofSunshine- Photography for me is the one thing that I told FI I would not budge on. It's going to end up costing almost 6k, but that is for the wedding day, and TTD.

Paige- I'm not sure if it has anything to do with it, but my photog is staying the night at the resort since she lives several hours away. She said that she did a wedding there recently, and they didn't have to pay anything, that they kind of just blended w/ the guests.

I LOVE LOVE LOVE your TTD pics Josie!! You looked beautiful and SO in love. I love your dress so much! Also, the fountain idea is so cool!!

Lisa, your siggy pic is just gorgeous. Look at all of those vibrant colors! Fabulous

thanks again for your support ladies i love the way we are really there for each other when needed.i feel much better this morning much more positive and excited lol.just got to wait for her to confirm the new meeting date.

heard nothing from photographer but as you know from previous vents thats not unusual.i am confident that she will be in touch soon though.as soon as i see anything i will post it for you.

off work today to go shopping with best friend (who had a masectomy in july) to find a dress for our big day.she not been feeling too beautiful lately wish me luck it could be good or bad.

josie love the ttd photos they are amazing.you defo did good with your photographer.im thinking of poses i can do without getting my dress wet or dirty hehe as i need it for ahr 2 weeks after we return

have a good day ladies

sammysgirl - I had bought 2 pairs of shoes for our wedding, a pair of pink high heels for the ceremony and pictures and a pair of pink wedges for the reception. I was soo super sick on our wedding day though so I just wore the wedge heels the whole day. I didn't want to be the bride that tripped!!!

These are the ones I wore the whole time

Click the image to open in full size.

These are the ones I love but didn't wear!!

Click the image to open in full size.