I was wondering about fireworks too, that would be awesome!! Maybe desiree can fill us in with that info when she gets back. I can't wait to hear all the info she has for us and see her photos!

The private dinner does have the same menu at both restaurants - Chili's and Bota Fogo.

Restaurant_Bota_Fogo.pdf

Restaurant_Chillis.pdf

hi ladies,

lisa i have asked lisa for the diet info also hehe.i need motivating.check you out supplying the the info everyone wants you have already stepped up as the next bride to be hehe its great.

i really cant wait until desiree comes back i hope she had the best day.

i have ordered my sobreros for ahr they arrived yesterday they were aussie cork hats.gutted.never mind they have collected them today and i should get them friday.

booked photographer for ahr and boudoir book.been quite proactive the last 2 weeks.went shoe shopping sat but nothing.im really struggling to find some nice wedges.thought wedges would be better for sand but am having ceremony in gazebo so might just get normal heels.

Shelk- It definitely sounds like you've been pretty busy! I also scheduled my BD pictures for January! I'm so excited to have them done! As for my shoes...I bought a pair and already returned them for another pair that I liked better...I will try to post a pic of them.

Hey guys, it's been a couple weeks since I posted, but in that period of time my dress came in, I got a new job, and put an offer down on a condo in Chicago! Crazy times! I can't wait until we hear back from Desiree!!! When does she come back? I assume she's taking a bit of a honeymoon. I am so jealous!!!

Samira- That's too bad about the fireworks! I kind of figured that it might be an issue.

Edoherty- Definitely sounds like you've had an exciting past couple of weeks! Congratulations on getting a new job and potentially getting a condo! We would also LOVE to see pics of your dress!

I don't remember the exact date that Desiree is coming back, but I CAN'T WAIT to hear about EVERYTHING! I'm sure her wedding was PERFECT!

Samira - I sent you the menus and I do believe they are they same whther the dinner is private or semi-private.

Edoherty - Congrats on your dress, your job and the condo! What a busy few weeks you've had! I'd love to see pictures of your dress.

That sucks that we can't have fireworks but thanks for looking into it Samira!

Desiree was back yesterday so we should be hearing from her soon...I am too excited!!

HEY EVERYONE!!! I AM BACK!!! It was absolutely fabulous and everything exceeded my expectations. My guests and Tyler and I loved every minute of our trip. You girls have nothing to worrry about. I am being extra lazy right now because we got in late last night but I am working on my review and pics now. I am a MRS!!!! xoxo Desiree