Desiree, have fun over the weekend!!! can't wait to see the pics!!

Speaking of travel agents, did anyone get any special deals for booking with them, such as discounts, or a free trip depending on how many people go, I've heard a few people getting some pretty great deals when dealing with agents.

Josie - Love your new siggy pic.

for having an outside photographer, I've been reading the forum and a lot of confusion of whether one is allowed at the Riu. I emailed the Riu and didn't really get a straight answer, but I heard you will have to give up your free pics in the wedding package as well. if they do allow you to bring one. which I guess wouldn't make much of a difference if you had a photographer. XD XD

Desiree! Have a blast at your bachelorette party!

Lisa what kind of invitations did you get, can't wait to see the pics! And how did the dress visit go?

Ladies have anyone of you heard of honeymoonwishes.com basically I dont want to have a wedding registry since I can't think of anything that we need because the FI and I bought a place together two years ago and have bought everything for the house in the last two years. Do you guys think its lame to register at honeymoonwishes.com so that people can contribute toward our honeymoon?

samira

Desiree- Congrats on your legal day and enjoy your bachelorette weekend! Can't wait to see your pictures :)

Samira- I think the honeymoon registry is a great idea. There's a lot of information/discussion about it on the forum. I think it's perfectly appropriate and would be totally fun!

Thanks everyone for all of the OOT bag ideas! I actually went shopping the other day and almost NO ONE has beach bags or towels anymore! I don't get it...it's only July! So I might have to start looking online. Kelly, where did you get your bags from?

Josie- Love your new siggy pic!

Jannae- Your STD's sound awesome! You will definitely have to post pictures of them once they're made!

Samira- I think registering for you honeymoon is a great idea! It actually makes it easier for people too. No sense in registering for things you don't really need.

Desiree- Congratulations and I hope you had a great legal day! I also hope you're having an AMAZING and CRAZY bachelorette party/weekend! Can't wait to see pics!

I'll make sure to post a pic of my STD's when I get them all done! Everything is ordered, so now I just have to wait for the madness to begin

Still contemplating the TA thing. My destinationweddings.com lady seems kind of strange. Like she doesn't know what she's about or something, and she keeps getting little details wrong, so I've put in an inquiry for one on this site (still haven't heard back, which is strange) and one for Liberty travel (thx Katie!) We'll see what happens!! Thanks for all of the great info Josie, it sounds like you got a good one!

Chloe and Josie- I love the cup with the welcome letter idea! I'm going to do that one for sure...

Josie- you are treating your BM's so well! Buying their dress, jewlery and spa!! How sweet of you. I'm in a wedding next month--- none of that for us! :) haha

Lisa- can't wait to hear how the dress visit went!

OH--- I wanted to ask all of you. Since 80% of the guests need to stay there, did you tell any of them that? Like on your website or anything? Since we are inviting 60, I am a little worried. I would assume that they would all want to just stay at the same resort, but you never know...

Hey girls!!! Just wanted to pop in and say hi and that we had a freaking blast at my bachelorette party weekend. Also, the legal ceremony was really sweet. I will post pics later tonight hopefully. I am so exhausted. Thank you for all the congrats! wink.gif

Jannae-I didn't mention anything to them. No one even attempted to book at another resort. Hope that helps ya!

Desiree - Glad to hear you had such a great weekend, I can't wait to see your photos!

Your tickers says 5 days till your wedding now...crazy!!!!!

Jannae - I didn't tell any of my guests this, I just figured most would stay at the same hotel and so far everyone has booked at the same hotel.

My weekend was very busy and really great! On Saturday my parents had a BBQ for us and invited lots of people who will be at the wedding so my FMIL could meet some people before we went down to Mexico. It was sooo awesome we had a blast! Then on Sunday we went over to my FBIL and FSIL and they had a surprise shower for us (so that the FMIL) could be here for a shower. It was really fun and totally unexpected! I am so emotional though I was crying for absolutely no reason...it was strange!

My visit with my dress on Friday was also amazing, I love it sooo much, every time I see it I love it even more!

Hi Ladies! Happy Monday. I've been MIA and am just getting caught up on all of your posts.

Re: a travel agent- I am using someone from Liberty Travel who has been wonderful coordinating my guests flight/hotel & transfers to and from the RPRM. She updates me via email re: guests booking. Let me know if you want her info.

Re: honeymoon registries- while I have never used a site like this, I have heard mixed reviews. Supposedly there are fees your guests will be charged above the cost of what they buy you; just something to look into. Otherwise, I think it's a cute idea.

Re: OOT bags- I plan to put one in every guestâ€s room (total guests coming TBD). To limit the amt. I travel to Mexico w/ I am planning on going into downtown Playa a few days before the wedding and getting some local favors. I also am thinking about having word puzzles, decks of cards first aid kits, and a travel mug (those seem to be a hit).