Originally Posted by vlvetter7 View Post

I'm not nervous to get married, but I'm nervous about getting everything done before I leave. I took tomorrow off but we're getting 12+ inches of snow tonight/tomorrow so that's going to put a little damper on my plans! So annoying...I'm hoping it's the best April Fools joke ever from the weather men, but looking outside it just looks like SNOW! ARHHHHHHHH

Yeah, pretty much the same, not nervous about getting married just getting everything done!!! :-)

When did Nancy get intouch with you, we get married 5 weeks 2moz, i emaailed her sunday gone but had no mail yet??? x

I got my first email - "the email" on February 11 - so almost 2 months before my wedding date. I know Nancy is very busy right now, based on a few responses I've gotten from her. I am anxious to find out how many weddings will be taking place on the same day as mine!

I hope i hear from Nancy soon, just to acknowledge me if anything.... i understand thay are busy but i need my mind put to rest!!! LOL :-)

I didnt realise there was more than 1 wedding a day....

OK with this pic, bear in mind i was up at 6am to get ready for work, and it is now 2.30 in the afternoon, stressful day..... Excuse the hair & make up.... (god i hate having my pic taken) pix do not do the dress any justice!!! I look so tense.... Hope this dosent happen on the wedding day with photo.... i need to learn to relax in front of a camera!!!!

100_0551.JPG

Thanks seaflowers :-)

I remember a while back someone had a list of Nancy of the songs/music you can choose from, does anyone remember this or have a copy, i thought i did but i cant seem to find it???

We are so so stuck with music, is driving me crazy :-( I just want to see what there is and then use them as a starting point!!!

xxx

This is the first email from Nancy.... You will find info regarding music below.

1. A list with your guest's full names,(find the form attached)

Keep in mind that at least 80% of your guests should be staying at the Riu Palace Riv MAYA hotel.

2. Which WEDDING SPOT you rather?

At the  the options are (attached pictures) Gazebo: From 2 to 100 guests, near beach area w/ocean view but not private. Kiosk: From 2 to 30 guests, elegant, near lobby area, good for high heels. Beach: From 2 to 60 guests, not secluded and not recommended for disabled customers. CEREMONY I also need this info: # Bridesmaids _____ # Groomsmen _____ #Flower girls ______ # Pageboys ______ During the ceremony will they be standing up next to you or sitting down??? _________________ # Chairs = ____________ The ceremony takes around 15 or 20 min. I need you to advise me if you will need chairs for all your guests or may be you will have some bridesmaids/groomsmen who might stand up. Order for the walking down? Are you including family for the PROCESSIONAL? MUSIC The music included in your package is a recorded music in a CD but we have several options for life music for extra charge (Price list 2010) 
  1. Cannon in D
  2. Here comes the bride
  3. Wedding march
  4. Somewhere over the rainbow
  5. When you say nothing at all
  6. Every breath you take
  7. World in heaven
  8. Better together
  9. I got you babe
  10. She
  11. Just the way you are
  12. A moment like this
  13. From this moment ion
  14. The wedding song
  15. I can only imagine
  16. Beautiful day
  17. Iris

The most common songs and moments for the music during the ceremony: 1.- Entrance of bridesmaids and groomsmen : CANON IN D 2.- Entrance of Bride: Here comes the Bride 3.- Signing of symbolic certificate: Somewhere over the rainbow 4.- Ending: Wedding March If you want to bring your CD or IPOD for the ceremony , we also can use your own music.

3. Which restaurant would you prefer:

Which restaurant would you prefer Bota Fogo at  or  or  at  or 8:45pm? Please bare in mind that groups over 27 people for dinner will be accommodated during the 2nd seating: - Chillis, is an open air restaurant, close to the beach area, tropical and informal. (I have attached the menu for your consideration) - Bota Fogo, has A/C, it's formal, Brazilian Rodizo style with a classic atmosphere. It could be private for groups of 50 guests in the 2nd seating time. (I have attached the menu for your consideration)

I have attached the menus for your consideration.

*Special menu for children:

If there are children as wedding guests, please let me know if you would like them to get a special menu. If so, I will need you send me your options so I can check them with the chef.

Please bare in mind that groups over 27 people for dinner will be accommodated during the 2nd seating.

4. I also need to know the cake flavor and fillingyou would like. These are the options:

- Flavor:Chocolate or Vanilla
- Filling: Vanilla, Chocolate, Peach or Strawberry
-Icing:  White / chocolate

a) MAIN TOAST AND CAKE

It is normally done at dinner time. We could make exceptions.

5. COCKTAIL

We could arrange a semiprivate cocktail hour after the ceremony for you (with no charge), while you are waiting for the dinner. This could be in La Habana Bar or Lyrico Bar, let me know if this sounds fine for you. The time of this cocktail hour depends on the time of your dinner. You also have the option to add appetizers for extra charge in this cocktail hour (prices and menus attached

DECORATION

Please note that the decoration included in your package consists of 2 Fresh Flower Medallions.If you wish to upgrade your decoration we have plenty of options for you that are available at an additional cost(prices ATTACHED) .    Please find some pictures attached.

Bouquets / Boutoniers:

I have attached you the bouquets we handle for bouquets and boutoniers included into the wedding packages. The flowers we offer are roses, lilies, gerberas, acapulcos. I kinldy ask you to advise me in your favourite colors for your bouquet and the boutoniers. In case you would like some special flowers, please let me know so I can quote with the flower store or send me a picture so I can send it over the flourist too for a better idea. Please see pictures attached.

Covers/ Ribbons

Be informed that the chairs for the ceremony are set with white covers only. If you would like to get some ribbons in any color that matches with the rest of your decoration, please advise  me. Each ribbon has a fee of 4 USD. See picture attached.

Photography Packagesare not included in our services, however you can contact our recommended Professional Photographers that will assist you to choose the best package for you, if you wish to contact them prior to your arrival at the following email: massimovolpi@hotmail.com, www.calypsofoto.comTel. (52) 984 873 1578 please fill free to contact them any time.