People Search Recommendations?

• Please log in to reply
8 replies to this topic

#1 starchild

starchild

• Moderators
  • 26,161 posts

Posted 13 July 2008 - 04:04 PM

I need to locate somebody asap. There are several people search services available so I'm not sure if one is better than another.

Has anyone had success using a paid service and if so, which one?

#2 MikkiStreak

MikkiStreak
    • VIP Member
    • 2,347 posts

Posted 13 July 2008 - 06:02 PM

Jamy, are you looking to just do this quickly? Or do you have a little time to try a few things to see if you can find him on your own? The reason I ask is because I used to help adoption agencies locate people, and there's a few tips/resources I could email you....

Let me know if you're interested.... otherwise, I'll go thru my list of paid search databases and send you some recommendations...

#3 starchild

starchild

• Moderators
      • 26,161 posts

Posted 14 July 2008 - 05:22 AM

Quote:
        Originally Posted by MikkiStreak
        Jamy, are you looking to just do this quickly? Or do you have a little time to try a few things to see if you can find him on your own? The reason I ask is because I used to help adoption agencies locate people, and there's a few tips/resources I could email you....

Let me know if you're interested.... otherwise, I'll go thru my list of paid search databases and send you some recommendations...
        Thanks for the reply Maria. If at all possible I want to do this within the next 2 weeks at the most. I'm not sure how long the paid services take so if you think I have time to explore the resources you have on my own I'm down to try.

I have the full name, birthdate, & last known city/state of the person I am trying to locate. Email my yahoo when you get a chance, thanks so much!!

#4 Yari

Yari
        • VIP Member
        • 10,928 posts

Posted 14 July 2008 - 12:47 PM

I don't have any advice, but good luck Jamy!

#5 Nrvsbride

Nrvsbride
          • 5,248 posts

Posted 14 July 2008 - 01:16 PM

Jamy just PM me the info and I'll look it up for you. It will take me 5 minutes. I have a database we use here at work. I should be able to find the person for you quickly.

#6 starchild

starchild

• Moderators
            • 26,161 posts

Posted 14 July 2008 - 06:16 PM

Quote:
              Originally Posted by Nrvsbride
              Jamy just PM me the info and I'll look it up for you. It will take me 5 minutes. I have a database we use here at work. I should be able to find the person for you quickly.
              OMG thanks, I just PM'd you.

#7 tvt

tvt
              • VIP Member
              • 4,812 posts

Posted 14 July 2008 - 07:59 PM

i have absolutley no advise here, but i'm very intrigued!

#8 Carolyn

Carolyn
                • 1,235 posts

Posted 14 July 2008 - 08:04 PM

Good luck on your search.

#9 litl_april

litl_april
                  • 351 posts

Posted 14 July 2008 - 08:06 PM

If all else fails, because you have the full name, you could try an address search website (If you haven't tried this yet that is). They usually also turn up the phone number. Some I've used for a project at work are:
                    People Search | Yellow Pages | White Pages | Reverse Phone Lookup
                    White Pages Phone Directory with Free People Search
                    and
                    Yellow Pages Online Phone Book Local Business Listings Directory | DexKnows.com
                    Good luck, I hope you find the person!

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users