• Replies 22
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Quote:
Originally Posted by ErinB View Post
Great points JM.

I would really like to do a BD for out first anniversary gift. My photog from the wedding was great, she is a close friend, and I trust her completely.

However, I would like to find a male photographer. I am fairly comfortable with my body and I like to flirt. I think I would get flirtier/sexier pictures with a man behind the camera. I would be able to "get into character" a little better, and as Jean Marcus pointed out, a man knows what another man would like to see.
ive had models tell me that they had pictures turn out better simply because they were able to get into it more with a male photographer because you start getting this chemistry going during a shoot and working off the energy. especially if you're flirty by nature like that its just going to bring it all out in the photos and they are gonna turn out great :)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kat81 View Post
You can also take a GF with you.
another good point. you should always take a gf with you on a shoot like that.. 1. because unless you know the photog well its always best... PLUS 2. sometimes it really helps get you loosened up beacuse you have someone there to help joke around and break the ice

once again. COMFORT COMFORT COMFORT

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nic Dragomire View Post
I would want JM to do my dude-oir... lol
sorry sorry. i shold have Multi Quoted

NIC... that was one of the funniest things ive heard in a while.. hahaha. a "DUDE-oir" oh crap. if i ever get married im so gonna make one of those and wear my sexy lime green speedo for my soon to be wife as a suprise...

perhaps you have seen the speedo already .... Click the image to open in full size.

Quote:
Originally Posted by jean-marcus View Post
oh trust me. those creepy photographers are a dime a dozen.. i met one who is sooooo creepy.. he has this kind of high pitched voice and totally looks like he would be showing up on "to catch a predator" next month... i heard from someone who hired him for a fashion shoot that one of the models "hoohaa" popped out while she was changing and he started snapping photos of her. EWWWW CREEPY
Was his name Steve?! Haha. That totally sounds like my ex. He definitely had a "To Catch A Predator" vibe. The husband and I expect to see him on there one day.

Quote:
Great points JM.
I am fairly comfortable with my body and I like to flirt. I think I would get flirtier/sexier pictures with a man behind the camera. I would be able to "get into character" a little better, and as Jean Marcus pointed out, a man knows what another man would like to see.

That's true about the flirting. Although I flirt with everyone, so I'd probably flirt with a female photog as well. I can definitely see how the element of sexiness would be heightened with a man behind the camera.

Quote:
That's true about the flirting. Although I flirt with everyone, so I'd probably flirt with a female photog as well. I can definitely see how the element of sexiness would be heightened with a man behind the camera.
True...but I might need a vodka or two to be as flirty with a woman. I can see the scenario now of taking my BM with me and having it turn into some nearly girl-on-girl Maxim type thing. Though I know DH would L-O-V-E it. LOL! Perv!

Quote:
True...but I might need a vodka or two to be as flirty with a woman. I can see the scenario now of taking my BM with me and having it turn into some nearly girl-on-girl Maxim type thing. Though I know DH would L-O-V-E it. LOL! Perv!
oh man. you're a riot...that so reminds me of a quote david spade said on the show "just shoot me"

"All women are two drinks away from a lesbian experience"...

Quote:
Originally Posted by jean-marcus View Post
oh man. you're a riot...that so reminds me of a quote david spade said on the show "just shoot me"

"All women are two drinks away from a lesbian experience"...
LMFAO I'm going to admit it but it's probably true.