Cancun Palace Brides???

• Please log in to reply
5 replies to this topic

#1 mexico2009

• 22 posts

Posted 12 July 2008 - 04:45 PM

I cant find much information on this resort. Have any of you heard anything or been there?

#2 JHarwood2Be

• 687 posts

Posted 12 July 2008 - 08:41 PM

When I was doing my research, I remember reading that Cancun Palace does not do weddings. Check out Moon Palace, Playacar Palace and maybe Beach Palace. My sister has been to Cancun Palace a couple times and she really likes it.
      Photography by Tamm's Photos

#3 Dez921714

• 1,489 posts

Posted 13 July 2008 - 12:36 AM

I've been to the Cancun Palace before they renovated and we LOVED it so much, we choose to get married at teh Moon Palace.

I don't know if since they renovated they do weddings there, but I know in the past they didn't do weddings.

Good luck!
        http://ticker.7910.o....25vdCBpbiA.gif27 Confirmed with Plane Tickets...5 with rooms booked!

150 INVITES / 6 YES / 13 NO

#4 Kryztan

• 743 posts

Posted 13 July 2008 - 12:38 AM

I have been there....love it!!!! They didnt offer weddings 4 months ago when I was checking!

#5 Andi

VIP Member

• VIP Member
          • 3,490 posts

Posted 13 July 2008 - 12:43 AM

My FI and I have stayed there...it is really nice! We loved it! Loved it so much I think we want to stay at Vallarta palace for our wedding. (I think the Palace resorts are pretty much the same from one to another as far as accommodations and what they offer) although I do not think they offer weddings at Cancun Palace...They just added weddings to beach palace which is in Cancun though!

Good Luck!

#6 mexico2009

• 22 posts

Posted 14 July 2008 - 04:54 PM

Thanks girls!

I have just started my planning, so I am a little new to all of this.

Im going to look at the Moon Palace brides thread and see what I can find.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users