Photo

Mini Site Visit to Cancun!

• Please log in to reply
6 replies to this topic

#1 Gen Snipes

Gen Snipes
  • 153 posts

Posted 12 July 2008 - 03:56 PM

sooo...I was pretty set on doing a mini site visit at the end of July to Dreams Cancun....but we could'nt seem to get a room last minute -not to mention affordable airfare! Finally today I just went ahead and booked a stay nextdoor at Fiesta Americana (cheaptickets.com) & got Claudia on the phone and booked an appointment with her.

So basically we will meet with her- tour the reception sites and do all the contract and money stuff in person. This way I will at least have seen where I am going to get married, met the WC and will have given my deposit. I can rest my worried mind! (and lay by the pool for two days -even if it is next door!)

I also want to somehow get on site to the beach area at night and see what the "wind /sand" situation is like. I will do my best to take some pics!

#2 Cbeach1

Cbeach1
    • Banned
    • 9 posts

Posted 12 July 2008 - 08:07 PM

Hola Gen. Hope your trip goes well. Just my opinion, but you are already at one of the finest hotels in Latin America. :) Nicer beach too. Tim

#3 JennyK

JennyK
      • 3,502 posts

Posted 13 July 2008 - 11:06 AM

I'd make appointments to check out other hotels just so you have choices

#4 zorlack76

zorlack76
        • 259 posts

Posted 13 July 2008 - 03:06 PM

Is Dreams charging you for a "day pass?" If so, what is that cost if you dont mind me asking?

#5 Gen Snipes

Gen Snipes
          • 153 posts

Posted 13 July 2008 - 03:55 PM

Quote:
            Originally Posted by zorlack76
            Is Dreams charging you for a "day pass?" If so, what is that cost if you dont mind me asking?
            Not to meet with claudia and tour the facilities...And when I am there I am going to ask if i can come back a t night to see the beach. I'm pretty sure there wont be a charge for that either.

#6 SIMBASIM

SIMBASIM
            • 466 posts

Posted 13 July 2008 - 07:22 PM

TAKE LOTS OF PICTURES of the beach area! Pretty please! I am so freaking busy at work and will never be able to get down there before the wedding.

#7 Gen Snipes

Gen Snipes
              • 153 posts

Posted 13 July 2008 - 07:41 PM

Quote:
                Originally Posted by SIMBASIM
                TAKE LOTS OF PICTURES of the beach area! Pretty please! I am so freaking busy at work and will never be able to get down there before the wedding.

I will for sure!

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users