Jump to content
Sign in to follow this  
melwru

Big Brother 10 *Chat Thread*

Recommended Posts

When they had the fashion question, I had no doubt who the answer was. Obviously everyone else agrees about his shirts!!! LMAO

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

When that question came up, before they even gave the choices i screamed Memphis! hehe

 

I'm happy with the nominations too. can't wait to see who wins hoh now.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Quote:
Originally Posted by DanielleNDerek View Post
When that question came up, before they even gave the choices i screamed Memphis! hehe

I'm happy with the nominations too. can't wait to see who wins hoh now.
Check the spoiler websites if you want to know the new HOH!!!

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Re: Thur Night's Episode (spoilers)

 

 

 

 

 

 

1. April is such a hater. Talk about your stereotypical catty girl. Did anyone else roll their eyes as April kept commenting on Keesha being "fat" when they were watching the video? What a bitch. I love how Libra looked like she wanted to punch both April and Michelle in the face when they were being petty.

 

2. I'm sad Renny is gone. I actually wanted her to be in the final 2. She's a riot.

 

3. Dan is HoH again. I wonder what antics he's going to pull this week.

 

4. I wonder what the prize with the whole Sumo Wrestler is going to be?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Quote:
Originally Posted by JessicaLovesBrian View Post
Re: Thur Night's Episode (spoilers)






1. April is such a hater. Talk about your stereotypical catty girl. Did anyone else roll their eyes as April kept commenting on Keesha being "fat" when they were watching the video? What a bitch. I love how Libra looked like she wanted to punch both April and Michelle in the face when they were being petty.

2. I'm sad Renny is gone. I actually wanted her to be in the final 2. She's a riot.

3. Dan is HoH again. I wonder what antics he's going to pull this week.

4. I wonder what the prize with the whole Sumo Wrestler is going to be?
April is a biotch!!! When she said something about Keesha having to live with herself after the show I couldn't even fricking believe it! April had SEX in front of the entire Internet world and she thinks Keesha is the one that's going to be embarrased? Holy cow she's delusional! And clips on the Internet don't just go away quickly. She reminds me of one of those people that treats others like crap and doesn't understand why everyone hates her and blames it on jealousy. I was also a big fan of Renny. She seemed the most real to me. Keesha's a bit whiney but she comes across ten times better than April the hater.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Quote:
Originally Posted by Pug3636 View Post
April is a biotch!!! When she said something about Keesha having to live with herself after the show I couldn't even fricking believe it! April had SEX in front of the entire Internet world and she thinks Keesha is the one that's going to be embarrased? Holy cow she's delusional! And clips on the Internet don't just go away quickly. She reminds me of one of those people that treats others like crap and doesn't understand why everyone hates her and blames it on jealousy. I was also a big fan of Renny. She seemed the most real to me. Keesha's a bit whiney but she comes across ten times better than April the hater.
OMG, seriously with the April thing! She is completely delusional. I yelled at the TV last night when she sait that ish about Keesha. DUDE- you f'ed a guy in front of the world~! I think she's one of those girls that lies, lies, lies & believes her own lies.

I was sad about Renny too...and she totally annoyed me in the begining, but I came to adore her.

And, if Keesha has a fat ass...damn, I am in some serious trouble!

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Quote:
Originally Posted by Christa View Post
And, if Keesha has a fat ass...damn, I am in some serious trouble!
I'm in some serious trouble too! April is in for a rude awakening in a few weeks! I was pulling for the Dan/Memphis renegade alliance to make it to final 2. Now i'm thinking it would be more fun for Keesha to be there just for an in your face to April and Michelle. If they keep up the childish bashing Renny will give it back to them and stick up for K.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Quote:
Originally Posted by Christa View Post
OMG, seriously with the April thing! She is completely delusional. I yelled at the TV last night when she sait that ish about Keesha. DUDE- you f'ed a guy in front of the world~! I think she's one of those girls that lies, lies, lies & believes her own lies.

I was sad about Renny too...and she totally annoyed me in the begining, but I came to adore her.

And, if Keesha has a fat ass...damn, I am in some serious trouble!
I'm in some serious trouble too!!!! I wanted to throw my beer at the TV when she was talking her trash and then did her whole stupid cocked-head smile/blink thing. Like, serious- how old is she? Forteen?

~~

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

Sign in to follow this  


  • Best Destination Wedding Sponsors



    Facebook Pinterest Google+ Twitter
  • Posts

    • Dental care would be very challenging when you are invited to a wedding. Everyone needs a clean and white teeth. I was also looking for a dental clinic in Toronto but all of the Doctor were busy. This was when I found Walk in Dental Clinic in Yonge Street just south of Steels. Since they were open until midnight, I did not have to leave my work early to get to my dentist. This dental clinic used dental veneers for my teeth and at the wedding everyone was asking me how I created my smile very nice.  The fact that they accept emergency patients for dental care is also very good. before the wedding, I recommend using this dentistry. If you need emergency dental care in Toronto visit Dr Karimi and Walk in dental clinic for their great patient care and service. 
    • I'm so sorry to hear this  Did you have a signed contract with him? What did he or the contract say the turn around time be? If it is way past the deadline, you have made several documented attempts to contact him, and he has broken your contract and failed to produce what has been promised, you could resort to writing an online review of your experience -- often times, that motivates vendors who've dropped the ball to rectify the situation because it affects other potential clients. 
    • STAY AWAY FROM CARIBBEAN EMOTIONS PHOTOGRAPHY!!!! Michael Weiler is a SCAMMER he took our money and disappeared!! we hired him as our photographer for our wedding back in November, he gave us a run around for the first week or 2 saying our pictures are almost ready and then disappeared. we have been sending him emails, texts and phone calls for the past 4 months and he is now where to be found. I made a fake account to email him and he answered right away as he is only interested in taking peoples money and not give anything in return.
    • For weddings you should definitely use a travel agent as there are promotions and amenities with a group block that you will not get by booking individually like comped rooms, upgrades, spa treatments, etc.
    • Congratulations and welcome to the forum! There are lots of great resort options in Punta Cana and we have stayed at or toured many of them.  Are you looking for a family friendly resort or adults only?  What you interested in with nature and the ceremony? All of the resorts will have different wedding locations and there are also a variety of off resort wedding venues in Punta Cana. Please feel free to email us at info@wrighttravelagency.com if you'd like us to send resort info and check group rates. Thanks! Patty
  • Topics

×
×
  • Create New...