Photo

Big Brother 10 *Chat Thread*

• Please log in to reply
230 replies to this topic

#51 amyrak

amyrak
  • 469 posts

Posted 28 July 2008 - 05:05 PM

Yes, I so can't stand Jesse either!! I have to admit I think Memphis is pretty hot so I don't want him to go anytime soon..hee hee. I think he aligned with the wrong person (Jesse) I can't wait until Thursday to see who is the new HOH!! (Yes, we are back to Thursdays now)

#52 amyrak

amyrak
    • 469 posts

Posted 29 July 2008 - 10:43 PM

Ok, so maybe I take that back about Memphis...well..what can I say I still think he's cute!! ha Which Jerry really did have no right calling him a womanizer when he doesn't even know him. I still want to drop kick Jesse though..man, I wish they would vote him out but he makes for some good TV.

#53 TA Lindsay

TA Lindsay
      • 413 posts

Posted 30 July 2008 - 12:08 AM

was anyone able to make out what the banner really said? I'm so curious!

I really hope they vote Jessie out this week - he is driving me bonkers!

Lindsay

#54 Alyssa

Alyssa
        • 11,793 posts

Posted 30 July 2008 - 07:58 AM

OMG Jessie gets on my nerves - he is such an egomaniac and so immature - go away!

i also am starting to dislike Jerry - i liked him at first but (maybe editing) he really slammed Memphis - I think he is jealous LOL!

#55 AlmostMrsForbes

AlmostMrsForbes
          • 238 posts

Posted 30 July 2008 - 09:50 AM

omg - does jesse ever wear a shirt? i really hope they all get smart and vote him out this week.

also, props to keesha for sticking to her original plan.

i think jesse will shoot himself in the foot with his attitude. he is definitely flipping out over this. time will tell ...!

#56 ~Melissa~

~Melissa~

VIP Member

• VIP Member
            • 8,680 posts
            • Wedding Date:October 7, 2010
            • Wedding Location:Nuevo Vallarta, Mexico
            • LocationUtah

Posted 30 July 2008 - 10:10 AM

I can't believe Jerry called Memphis a "womanizer" when Memphis said the truth; Jerry is married and he was the one grabbing April's boobs. Kind of a hypocrite thing to say if you ask me. I'm still a fan of Jerry though, who knows that could change still.

America's player is coming back! That sucks for whoever gets chosen, I hope Jessie gets it. Then America can screw him over if he gets lucky enough to spend another week in the house. Gosh I hope he gets the boot.

#57 DanielleNDerek

DanielleNDerek
            • VIP Member
            • 18,452 posts

Posted 30 July 2008 - 10:15 AM

Could Jesse be a bigger baby? Get over it dude, you got nominated move on. If I was Keesha i would of flipped on him when he kept coming up to her room. I know they will probably vote Angie out but they would be really smart to get rid of Jesse.

I wish i knew what the banner said. Jerry was wrong what he said about Memphis but Memphis' reaction made him look a little crazy.
              ***Married November 6, 2008***Gavin Born February 28th, 2010***
              Paradisus Palma Real Wedding Review
              Our Professional Wedding Pictures on Snapfish

#58 AlmostMrsForbes

AlmostMrsForbes
              • 238 posts

Posted 30 July 2008 - 10:31 AM

yeah - i wonder if there was something that wasn't shown on the show that would have made jerry say that. memphis's reaction was crazy ... he looked unbalanced.

he kept saying ... "say it again, see what happens" -- what is he going to beat up a 75 year old?

also, did libra lie about steven? i can't remember.

#59 DanielleNDerek

DanielleNDerek
                • VIP Member
                • 18,452 posts

Posted 30 July 2008 - 10:39 AM

i dont remember lying about Steven
                  ***Married November 6, 2008***Gavin Born February 28th, 2010***
                  Paradisus Palma Real Wedding Review
                  Our Professional Wedding Pictures on Snapfish

#60 kristendotcom

kristendotcom
                  • 294 posts

Posted 30 July 2008 - 03:32 PM

I read online that the banner said "Keesha, Libra is a liar, Love Steven"

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users