Posted 16 July 2008 - 05:09 PM

So, who has watched it so far?

Courtney - where are you LOL!

#12 Jessica

• VIP Member
    • 11,939 posts

Posted 16 July 2008 - 05:49 PM

I have!!

Renny is f-ing nuts, but I do hope she stays around for the entertainment factor. I'm glad they got that sneaky guy (Brian?) to go up on the block. Dan also annoys the hell out of me. I hope he's not too far behind out the door. It was funny how quick Ollie turned on his alliance though. He better watch out.

Other than that I don't have opinions on the other cast members just yet. Can't wait to see tonight's episode.

#13 pryzeless

• 614 posts

Posted 16 July 2008 - 06:16 PM

I watch it too. Not sure who I like yet. I find most of them annoying so far. Renny...all I have to say. But the Honey comp. made me laugh!

#14 ashrose

• 422 posts

Posted 16 July 2008 - 06:58 PM

I just watched this online... how cool. I don't think I'd like doing the army crawl through the honey. Icky!!

#15 DanielleNDerek

• VIP Member
          • 18,452 posts

Posted 16 July 2008 - 07:48 PM

Last night episode was great. Brian deserved being nominated. He thought he already controlled the game on week 1. I really hope he gets voted out tonight and wacky Renny can entertain us with her insaneness for another week.
            ***Married November 6, 2008***Gavin Born February 28th, 2010***
            Paradisus Palma Real Wedding Review
            Our Professional Wedding Pictures on Snapfish

#16 Banana11

• VIP Member
            • 8,841 posts

Posted 16 July 2008 - 09:21 PM

I'm not sure who I like yet either although Jerry is pretty loveable. Too early to tell on the rest. I bet the lines are drawn soon with alliances!

#17 Alyssa

• 11,793 posts

Posted 16 July 2008 - 09:45 PM

I am so glad to see Brian go - he was an ego maniac!!!!

#18 EricaG

• 1,915 posts

Posted 16 July 2008 - 09:48 PM

I am watching it right now. They just evicted the house guest, but I won't ruin it for those of you that haven't seen it yet.

I think that Brian screwed himself over too quick in the game, Renny drives me insane, Jerry is lovable, I too am still trying to decide on there other houseguests still. I don't mind Ollie, but hopefully this move didn't screw him over!
                  My wedding review of the Grand Palladium Palace, Punta Cana, Dominican Republic

Our Professional Wedding and TTD Pictures by Photo Souvenirhttp:...

#19 CourtneyV

• 4,979 posts

Posted 16 July 2008 - 11:41 PM

Originally Posted by Alyssa
                    So, who has watched it so far?

Courtney - where are you LOL!
                    I'M HERE!!!!

Of course I've watched it, that's a no-brainer!

The whole Renny and Jessie thing was stupid. Both of them are at equal maturity levels. Renny will be entertaining though.

And wow, what a quick turn-around for Jessie. I think eventually it'll be the nail in his coffin though. He's already made himself a target on several different levels, but now he has to nominate (and piss off) more people.

I heart Jerry. I think in the beginning he'll do well, but then other houseguests will start to see him as a threat and won't want to end up with him next to them. I'd say he makes it to the jury though, without a doubt.

The rest are all pretty boring!

It is "back to basics", which I like. I was never thrilled about the secret relationships from outside the house... but there will still be twists, there are always twists!!

So, there's my 2 cents and then some... what does everyone else think?
                    Happily Married since May 9, 2008
                    Proud Mama to Evelyn Eileen since June 8, 2010

#20 amym567

• 403 posts

Posted 17 July 2008 - 12:45 AM

Just wanted to say I'm watching too, of course! Haven't missed an episode since the show started! Not really any opinions yet...

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users