Courtney - where are you LOL!

#12 Jessica

Jessica
    • VIP Member
    • 11,939 posts

Posted 16 July 2008 - 05:49 PM

I have!!

**SPOILER ALERT**

Renny is f-ing nuts, but I do hope she stays around for the entertainment factor. I'm glad they got that sneaky guy (Brian?) to go up on the block. Dan also annoys the hell out of me. I hope he's not too far behind out the door. It was funny how quick Ollie turned on his alliance though. He better watch out.

Other than that I don't have opinions on the other cast members just yet. Can't wait to see tonight's episode.

#13 pryzeless

pryzeless
      • 614 posts

Posted 16 July 2008 - 06:16 PM

I watch it too. Not sure who I like yet. I find most of them annoying so far. Renny...all I have to say. But the Honey comp. made me laugh!

#14 ashrose

ashrose
        • 422 posts

Posted 16 July 2008 - 06:58 PM

I just watched this online... how cool. I don't think I'd like doing the army crawl through the honey. Icky!!

#15 DanielleNDerek

DanielleNDerek
          • VIP Member
          • 18,452 posts

Posted 16 July 2008 - 07:48 PM

Last night episode was great. Brian deserved being nominated. He thought he already controlled the game on week 1. I really hope he gets voted out tonight and wacky Renny can entertain us with her insaneness for another week.
            ***Married November 6, 2008***Gavin Born February 28th, 2010***
            Paradisus Palma Real Wedding Review
            Our Professional Wedding Pictures on Snapfish

#16 Banana11

Banana11
            • VIP Member
            • 8,841 posts

Posted 16 July 2008 - 09:21 PM

I'm not sure who I like yet either although Jerry is pretty loveable. Too early to tell on the rest. I bet the lines are drawn soon with alliances!

#17 Alyssa

Alyssa
              • 11,793 posts

Posted 16 July 2008 - 09:45 PM

I am so glad to see Brian go - he was an ego maniac!!!!

#18 EricaG

EricaG
                • 1,915 posts

Posted 16 July 2008 - 09:48 PM

I am watching it right now. They just evicted the house guest, but I won't ruin it for those of you that haven't seen it yet.

I think that Brian screwed himself over too quick in the game, Renny drives me insane, Jerry is lovable, I too am still trying to decide on there other houseguests still. I don't mind Ollie, but hopefully this move didn't screw him over!
                  http://i141.photobuc....DSC_0038-1.jpghttp://i141.photobuc....DSC_0463-1.jpg
                  My wedding review of the Grand Palladium Palace, Punta Cana, Dominican Republic
                  http://bestdestinati...om/forum/t35125

Our Professional Wedding and TTD Pictures by Photo Souvenirhttp:...

#19 CourtneyV

CourtneyV
                  • 4,979 posts

Posted 16 July 2008 - 11:41 PM

Quote:
                    Originally Posted by Alyssa
                    So, who has watched it so far?

Courtney - where are you LOL!
                    I'M HERE!!!!

Of course I've watched it, that's a no-brainer!

The whole Renny and Jessie thing was stupid. Both of them are at equal maturity levels. Renny will be entertaining though.

And wow, what a quick turn-around for Jessie. I think eventually it'll be the nail in his coffin though. He's already made himself a target on several different levels, but now he has to nominate (and piss off) more people.

I heart Jerry. I think in the beginning he'll do well, but then other houseguests will start to see him as a threat and won't want to end up with him next to them. I'd say he makes it to the jury though, without a doubt.

The rest are all pretty boring!

It is "back to basics", which I like. I was never thrilled about the secret relationships from outside the house... but there will still be twists, there are always twists!!

So, there's my 2 cents and then some... what does everyone else think?
                    Happily Married since May 9, 2008
                    Proud Mama to Evelyn Eileen since June 8, 2010

#20 amym567

amym567
                    • 403 posts

Posted 17 July 2008 - 12:45 AM

Just wanted to say I'm watching too, of course! Haven't missed an episode since the show started! Not really any opinions yet...

Amy

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users