Sign in to follow this  
melwru

Big Brother 10 *Chat Thread*

None of them actually saw the banner and a few people made up the fake banner saying to trick everyone else in the house. (There was no lying...) How BB likes to keep the drama rolling along! LOL!!

I think it will be Angie. So sad about that! The HGs seem to think that Jessie can be the target next week. Why in the world would you want to put up with him for another week!?! This is their golden opportunity to get him out! I was reading the boards and it sounds like the Memphis/Jessie crew are pretty mean to Jerry.

As much as I detest how ... self absorbed ... Jessie is...

Its kinda like how I hoped Renny would stick around for a little while for the entertainment factor.

I really hope they get rid of Jesse. After all, Renny is still there for the entertainment, and I am sure that there will be more things that get stirred up to cause excitement.

Can't wait to watch it. As soon as Justin wakes up I will head over to my cousins to visit so I can be back in time to watch my shows tonight! I can't miss 2 shows in a row.

i think it will be angie tonight - unfortunately. the house guests don't seem to be that annoyed with jesse - maybe it is editing - how could they not be annoyed with him/?

if he doesn't get evicted, i'm afraid he'll win HOH ... that would be unbearable!